- Schutzengasse 4, 8001, Zurich, Switzerland
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard the workforce internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are looking for an account manager to join our sales team in Switzerland. The role can be based in Zurich or Geneva. You will some b2b sales experience and keen to develop a career in sales and marketing across various sectors.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing an account portfolio of approximately 50 clients, from integration to account retention and upsell.
The main objective of the Account Manager, is to support with the growth and development of existing accounts and ensure 100% renewal is achieved.
He/She is also in charge of cross selling and up selling the range of products and services, generating proposals, pricing and contract negotiation across all medical and security service solutions, as well as providing consistent administrative in relation to the client renewal process, onboarding of clients and client reporting.
Finally, he/she will need to build internal network and effectively work with Operations, Billing, Commercial Desk and IT teams to develop and maintain strong working relationships to support the efficient and effective management of clients.
- Direct management of a designated set of existing accounts, including managing the renewal.
- Support Key Account managers in the development and growth of accounts across various sectors.
- Implement a client visit plan to maximize face-to-face and virtual client interactions to drive client retention and renewal.
- Monitor International SOS’ level of service quality in the provision of medical and security solutions to the designated client base. Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements where appropriate.
- Ensure the growth and renewal and maintenance of designated clients.
- Provide education to designated clients on the programs specifics through face to face meetings, telephone calls or virtually including when relevant:
- Drive of the use of the client tool box (access, training and monitoring)
- Drive client utilization through educating them on International SOS’s products and services.
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Experience of managing a portfolio of accounts
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (French and advantage)
- Educated to Degree level
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.