Junior Researcher and Reportwriter
- 556 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 4AE, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
The Client Reporting Analyst will be working under direction from the MCR Delivery Manager and Medical Director, will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of MCRs by gathering medical, facility and logistics information from various resources and engaging both internal and external stakeholders in the preparation of the MCRs.
- Prepare medical capability reports, following set procedures, working to set Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring reports have been carefully reviewed and copy edited
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the Medical Capability Reports requirements and the data set that needs to be populated
- Develop knowledge of and leverage from internal systems (e.g. SPIN) to gather clinical and travel data
- Perform desktop research and contact network providers/medical facilities to obtain outstanding clinical information
- Engage internal stakeholders as needed to provide additional information on cities, airfields, facilities and public health, and seek MCR approval confirmation
- Drive company-wide data quality initiative through maintaining internal systems with updated data gathered through the MCR process
- Minimum of 2 years in a related field in data gathering, copy editing, medical information or network
- Previous experience in International SOS Global Assistance Network useful
- Internet and database research and investigative skills
- Information Technology literacy
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English, including good spelling and grammar
- Competency in another language is preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on texts that may be lengthy
- Working to set procedures under set deadlines
- Multiple stakeholder engagement
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.