Junior Sales Assistant
- Paris, Amsterdam, or London, Levallois-Perret, IDF, France
Protecting and saving lives is our mission. International SOS is the leader in controlling international health and safety risks. Our passion and our expertise lead us to surpass ourselves every day. 11,000 employees support our customers in over 90 countries with the same ambition: to be by their side whenever they need it!
International SOS is looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join our Levallois office.
What do we offer?
A dynamic, stimulating, international work environment where your qualities will be highlighted and you will be accompanied by an important development plan.
An international network of medical and security experts who will support you in your commercial approach and with whom you will develop.
Career opportunities in France and abroad in a global company that has been growing rapidly for almost 30 years.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, Europe, the Junior Sales Assistant, will primarily be responsible for supporting General Shared Services, as well as the Europe Sales Team around tasks which are described below :
General Shared Services Support
- Creation and dispatch of invoice request forms and credit note requests
- Creation, dispatch and storage of certificates of subscription and contracts
- Membership card printing
Europe Sales Team Support
- Provision of administrative support to client facing roles for standard and non-standard client reports (business review or SLA reports)
- SalesForce Super User : opportunity setup etc.
- Provide feedback on existing sales operations processes to Sales Operations Manager for continuous improvement and fine tuning
- Completion and archiving of supplier registration forms from clients
- Support to Certificates of Assistance Creation
You have at least 1 year of experience in an assistance or junior sales role, and have been exposed to working in a multicultural work environment.
Communicating in English fluently (oral and written) is an absolute must, as well as French and Italian.
Travel within and outside of Europe will not be required.