Senior Account Manager, Aviation
- Meadow Gate Ave, Farnborough GU14, UK
MedAire, an International SOS company, provides aviation and maritime clients with fully integrated medical and security solutions. Credited with establishing the world’s first global emergency response centre dedicated to providing immediate, real-time medical assistance to people in remote locations, our centres are staffed by emergency physicians, Registered Nurses, Security and Communication specialists.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Account Manager on a permanent contract to join our team in Farnborough, Hampshire. As part of an established and successful team, your primary focus will be the management and development of designated aviation clients. As an experienced and seasoned Account Manager, you will manage, develop and up-sell to an assigned European Aviation client base, in line with our “client and market first” global strategy.
- Manage, retain and develop a designated portfolio of aviation clients in the region.
- Sell additional products and services to the designated client portfolio in line with financial and non-financial objectives set.
- Support the senior management in the development of Business Plans and periodic account reviews.
- Collaborate with International SOS / MedAire colleagues around the world to identify sales opportunities and/or support client development and retention.
- Lead the implementation of new services for existing clients, or the outright implementation of new clients, to ensure that all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service in MedAire clients.
- Maintain up to date and accurate data on the company's CRM system (Salesforce) for the designated client base and any allocated prospective clients.
- Represent the interests of the Aviation Account Management Team to internal stakeholders.
- Meet or exceed all minimum required sales activity expectations. Minimum sales activity expectations are defined by the Managing Director or CEO, MedAire Worldwide and are to be documented in sales automation system.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and effective problem resolution for assigned client base.
- Attend and document sales and professional development training as assigned.
Required Experience & Skills
- Significant experience in an Account Management / Senior Sales role
- Experience in either the Aviation, Logistics, Pharmaceutical industry an advantage.
- Selling to and serving clients across Europe
- Evidence of extensive networking and strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Evidence of strategic thinking and planning skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to, the ability to present to groups and, interpret and summarize complex written materials.
Here at MedAire International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.