Client Services Executive
- 1 Rue du Parc, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France
Protecting and saving lives is our mission. International SOS is the leader in controlling international health and safety risks. Our passion and our expertise lead us to surpass ourselves every day. 11,000 employees support our customers in over 90 countries with the same ambition: to be by their side whenever they need it!
International SOS is looking for a Client Services Executive to join our Levallois office.
What do we offer?
A dynamic, stimulating, international work environment where your qualities will be highlighted and you will be accompanied by an important development plan.
An international network of medical and security experts who will support you in your commercial approach and with whom you will develop.
Career opportunities in France and abroad in a global company that has been growing rapidly for almost 30 years.
Reporting to the Client Services and Account Management Director, Europe the Senior Client Services Executive, will primarily be responsible for:
Business Development Support
- Assisting with the operational implementation of new accounts, the renewal, up selling and cross selling of existing accounts.
- Driving client utilization through training on International SOS’s products and services.
Analysis and Reporting
- Ensuring the accuracy of information and identification of any potential services issues and implementing corrective actions to address the services issues.
- Creating specific reports to enable better monitoring of the overall Sales and Marketing performance, in collaboration with Finance notably.
- Market intelligence and competitor activity
- Managing the end-to-end client renewal process and new client set-up.
- ‘On-boarding’ of new clients including the development of clear operations and billing procedures to allow the Operations Department to effectively service the client.
You have 3 to 5 years' experience in an operationally or commercially focused analytical and/or Customer Services role, and have been exposed to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment.
You speak English and French fluently, and the Italian is a huge advantage.