Customer Service Executive - Inbound Contact Centre
- 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5TS, UK
At International SOS we contribute to saving lives, protecting our clients’ global workforces from health and security threats.
Wherever our clients are, we deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel their growth and sustainability
Do something different in customer service and start a rewarding career servicing one of our most prestigious clients in our inbound Contact Centre.
£22,000 starting salary, private medical insurance, gym discount, based in Chiswick, West London.
We are looking for empathetic, customer-centric individuals who are looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be servicing our largest client, the US military, supporting their healthcare program which is known as TRICARE. You will be using systems such as Salesforce CRM system and omnichannel.
The role involves:
- Answering high volume of calls from current and former US military personnel and their families
- Assisting callers with their healthcare enquiries
- Confirming medical procedures eligibility in line with policy
- Coordinating authorisations for treatment
- Booking and amending appointments
- Assisting with enrolment and claims
In order to be successful for this role, you should have the following:
- A passion to help people and natural empathetic approach.
- Experience in a customer service role in a contact centre or similar environment.
- Attention to detail.
- A commitment to adhere to policy and procedure including data protection.
- Experience of working in a process driven business and a demanding environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced contact centre.
In return, you will be provided with:
- £22,000 rising to £28,000
- Paid overtime
- Intensive in-house induction programme
- 22 days annual leave with an option to purchase additional leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care for yourself and your family
- Paid volunteering leave
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Various discount schemes
- An Employee Assistance & Employee Support Programme
And much more!
Flexible Shift Patterns driven by the business: 5 days, 7.5 hours per shift, Monday to Sunday between 7.00am - 9.00pm (Totalling 37.5 hours per week)
If this sounds interesting to you, submit our application now and we will give you a call to have an informal chat.
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2019.