- 1 Rue du Parc, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France
International SOS is the world’s leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company with over 11,000 employees, led by 1,200 doctors and 200 security specialists. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
As a member of the Data Operations team, the Data Analyst is responsible for maintenance and quality of all data loads and transformation for our global client base.
- maintenance and improvement of existing configuration of all travel data ETL (extract, transform, load) processes;
- technical support provided internally and externally in a timely fashion and maintained throughout the data lifecycle;
- liaise with the travel agencies and data vendors on a global scale to collect and process data
- focus on continual improvement of data capture and data quality, troubleshooting and resolution of any ETL issues
- setup and configuration of data loads when required
This role is also responsible for liaising with external data providers, vendors and internal Clients and participating in cross functional teams and projects as required to support our customer base, including but not limited to working with the other Data Services teams, DTRM technology teams, Service Delivery Managers, OnlineHELP, and vendors to support ELT processes, new releases, enhancements, bug fixes and internal self-provisioning tools.
We are looking for someone who :
- Establishes good relationships with satkeholders at all levels
- Acts as a problem solver and task management
- 2+ years of SQL, MS Server preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with ETL processes
- Experience in developing ad-hoc queries for operational support and analysis purposes
- Travel data experience is a plus !
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.