Marketing Intern (12 months)
- 12 route François-Peyrot, Grand Saconnex, Geneve, Switzerland
The International SOS Group of Companies is in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Founded in 1985, the International SOS Group is trusted by over 11,000 organisations, including over half of the Fortune Global 500, multi-national corporate clients and mid-sized enterprises, governments, educational institutions and NGOs. 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistics experts stand with you to provide support and assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries 24/7, 365 days a year. For more information, please visit www.internationalsos.com.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated young professional who is looking for an exciting marketing internship opportunity at a company that saves and protects lives? Do you want to learn and deepen your knowledge of B2B marketing, state of the art Lead Generation and Market automation practices as well as medical and security risk management?
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications, are fluent in French and English and have a can-do attitude, then, this internship is for you!
We are currently recruiting a Marketing & Lead Generation Intern on a fixed term contract of 1 year starting as soon as possible to join our marketing & sales team in Geneva. As an intern, you will be supporting the Marketing Manager in the evaluation, qualification and monitoring of the mapping of prospects to help lead generation in Switzerland and support lead generation activities through execution and optimization of marketing projects. Furthermore, you will help to implement strategies, monitor and report on digital marketing metrics.
- Analysing and researching prospects for specific markets and / or verticals
- Contacting prospecting by phone and lead generation for new clients to schedule appointments
- Complete desk research for every prospective account using available tools like LinkedIn etc.
- Developing prospect insight and enriching the database
- Advising on tailored messaging to target audiences depending on market and vertical
- Proactively manage the sales & marketing database to ensure data integrity
- Co-develop and monitor marketing analytics dashboard used to understand better the level of data
- Support the creation of targeted communications and adapt to the French/Swiss German market
- Manage and support events, including International SOS hosted events
- Support the regional Marketing Team in the scope of digital marketing activities
- Support the Sales Support and Customer services team with sales administration projects
- Support the Marketing Manager in his projects and daily business activities
Required Skills and Knowledge:
The candidate should have general digital and marketing communications experience.
He/she should also be proficient in the following:
- Analytics skills, Marketing automation platforms, Email marketing tools and basic HTML understanding
- Required Competencies: Strong verbal and written communication skills, project management skills, results driven and self-motivated
- Required Work Experience: Previous internship experiences desired
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications with emphasis on digital is required
- Required Languages: Excellent French, both written and verbal. Fluent in English. A plus: German.
What’s in for you:
- 12 months paid internship
- You will be part of a highly motivated team in an international, dynamic and diverse environment
- An excellent platform for you to grow your personal and professional skillset to build up your own career within an international network across different cultures and countries
- Tailored induction: from a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- A state of the art working environment, including the possibility to do home office twice a month and with flexible working hours