Talent Acquisition Manager, Europe
- Chiswick Park, Chiswick, London W4, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security risk services company with 11,000 employees globally. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
The role will operate across our European region where we employ around 1,200 people across 14 countries. The role will be responsible for managing a high performing team of recruitment professionals.
The Talent Acquisition Manager, Europe is responsible for ensuring that International SOS is able to attract the best people into the business. The role is responsible for the end to end recruitment process and lead the external & internal talent identification, engagement, assessment and employment offers.
This position is based either in London or Paris.
· Responsible for the full life cycle of talent acquisition including sourcing, interviewing, offer extension and closing
· Developing and implementing best practices in employer branding, candidate sourcing, selection and recruitment
· Partner with executive leadership and HR to create and consistently execute talent acquisition strategies to attract, recruit, and retain top talent in support of business plans, goals, and HR talent forecasts.
· Partner with HR Business Partners on redefining and instituting best practices in recruitment processes, enhanced candidate engagement, vendor management, and performance metrics
· Recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers, and provide guidance and tools to assist senior management in developing appropriate hiring packages.
· Negotiate and manage contracts with Vendors such as Indeed, Reed etc.
· Develop and report on key recruitment metrics
· Support the career development of our own employees by providing career advice and support
· A seasoned recruiter with experience across a wide range of roles, functions, industries and geographies
· Managerial experience in a busy recruitment environment
· Experience of working across different countries and cultures
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Fluency in French or German would be a distinct advantage
· Cultural sensitivity to work successfully within a diverse business culture
· Knowledge of various psychometric assessment methods, tools and their applications
· Experience of utilising digital recruitment tools (social media, innovative applicant software, video interviewing etc..)
· Strong project management skills;
· Ability to work under pressure.
· The ability to establish rapport quickly and to develop trusting relationships.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, make quick decisions and work with highly confidential information.
You and your team will be recruiting for a great variety of functions (doctors, nurses, security specialists, sales professionals, customer service advisors) in a truly multicultural environment and a fascinating business. Working here is challenging, but rewarding. Your talent will grow and be recognised locally and overseas. Join us now to make a difference tomorrow! No 2 days are alike. Working here is challenging, but rewarding. Your talent will grow and be recognised locally and overseas. Join us now to make a difference tomorrow!