Financial Analyst (12 months - Fixed Term Contract)
- River Rd, Barking IG11, UK
L.E. West International (Medsupply) is a leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, surgical and medical equipment, medical consumables and first-aid supplies worldwide. We have the ability to source and supply high quality products from manufacturers worldwide and dispatch using the most economical and reliable methods available.
We are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst on a fixed term contract (12 months) to join our team in Barking, East London. The successful candidate will be assisting the Head of Finance in ensuring the various financial reporting are accurate and are submitted within the deadlines set by the Medical Supply Services Management. They will be assisting in the preparation of the budget and forecast reporting. They will provide analysis to improve understanding and visibility of LE West performance and will support the Head of Finance on accounting control and statutory reporting for the company.
- Monthly reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet. Ensuring the correct budget allocation in P&L. Adhering to the deadlines and month closing process. Ensure both P&L and Balance Sheet are fully reconciled on monthly basis.
- Control of gross profit ensuring the accuracy and correct pricing/costing. Present profitability analyses per product lines, market segments and accounts.
- Developing manufacturing dashboards and correct allocation of production overheads. Work closely with operations in developing productivity dashboards.
- Assist in producing KPI’s dashboards to improve visibility on operational performance. Modeling and designing SQL reports to support the business requirements.
- Preparation of the annual budget/ forecasts of gross profit, G&A within the corporate timelines.
- Participate in managing working capital including Cash, DSO, DPO, AR, AP & WIP – to ensure improvement of the KPIs.
- Participate in statutory reporting and statutory audit.
- Assist Head of Finance in reviewing and controlling processes adapted and controls introduced to ensure finance department is running as its full efficiency.
- Ad-hoc projects as required to support local and corporate finance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field
- Accounting Professional Body qualified or part qualified
- Advance Excel skills are a must: creating macros, working with large database
- Ability to prioritise, work independently still as a team member
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes
- Strong written and oral communication for delivering presentations
- Strong capability to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
- Hands-on with day-to-day operations with high attention to details
- Analytical skills to provide detailed and valuable business analysis to management
- Good in planning & organising tasks
- IT literacy to quickly master existing tools (SAGE Accounting, Cognos, Qlikview)
- Strong experience in a role dedicated to financial planning & analysis
- Experience in a Supply Chain/Manufacturing environment desirable
Ideal start date: March 2019
Here at LE West International we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career with a competitive salary, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.