Internship program financing & fundraising
- Karel Doormanstraat, Rotterdam, Netherlands
International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) attracts more than 300,000 visits in twelve days every year with around 500 different films. During the festival we welcome a broad festival audience: from students in the education program, to national and international professionals and film lovers. IFFR has been showing and supporting independent cinema for almost 50 years.
IFFR cannot exist without the involvement of financiers, partners, visitors and entrepreneurs who support the festival. The Development department is responsible for maintaining and building these relationships.
In 2021 we will celebrate the 50th festival edition and we are going to tackle that in a big way. With effect from 1 March 2020, we have room for a talented writing talent who wants to raise fundraising to a higher level with us.
Together with the fundraiser you look for opportunities and make proposals. You participate in the preparation of the largest festival edition in the history of IFFR. You do that by cooperating in the development of recruitment campaigns and by helping with the realization of strong project plans.
- Supporting research into potential funds and partners, providing input for propositions and helping with the design of the plans.
- You support in writing reports and justifications, and where possible pick up a number independently.
- You learn to use the CRM system smartly to identify opportunities.
- You actively search for new (international) financing options.
- You help organize events throughout the year.
Who we are looking for:
- A writing tiger who likes to turn ideas into a good plan.
- A proactive creative person who can independently put plans on paper and wants to discuss this with the team.
- To a colleague with very strong English communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
You will end up in an organization that breathes film and works towards a grand and festive 50th festival edition. There are beautiful plans to work out. In this position you get to know the festival organization and the Development department in a broad sense because you work together with different departments. The Development team consists of enthusiastic and have driven colleagues who are open to your ideas.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and educational internship for four or five days a week, from 1 March 2020 at the latest.
- An internship allowance of 300 Euro by a working week of 5 days.
- A workplace in the heart of Rotterdam with a team where you can learn a lot.
Want to celebrate the 50th festival edition with us? Reply with a application with motivation before January 14, 2020.