Dynamics 365 Developer
- Bloomington, MN, USA
- Job Duration: Regular
Since 1940, Dairy Queen® has been one of the world’s best known and loved brands. Based in Minneapolis, MN, International Dairy Queen Inc., (IDQ), is the parent company of American Dairy Queen Corporation. As a leading franchisor, there are more than 7,000 independently owned and operated restaurants in the U.S., Canada and 20 countries around the world. IDQ is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (Berkshire) which is led by Warren Buffett, the legendary investor and CEO of Berkshire.
Here at IDQ, we create extraordinary Fan experiences every day and we do this through our commitment to hiring and retaining only the best in class talent. We firmly believe that our employees are the catalyst to the success of the company where their initiative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial spirit are recognized and rewarded. We're looking for motivated, passionate and dedicated individuals with an inherent need and ambition to go after bigger challenges.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Developer located at our corporate office in Bloomington, MN. The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365) Developer will further the Dairy Queen brand and enhance the fan experience by leveraging their expertise on best practices for administration, vendor partnerships, development, deployment, support and system security within the D365 environment. The position will administer, facilitate, develop, deploy, test, support and maintain internal ERP processes and tools built on Microsoft’s D365.
Key Accountabilities Include:
Administration, Management and Development
- Create user accounts, delete accounts, create/change permissions by account; user profiles and security in D365.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the D365 environments: production, UAT and development.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop and deploy quality enhancements in accordance with industry best practices and company processes; solutions will include D365 modifications, reporting and integrations with legacy applications.
- Experience with relational Databases, SQL and Data modeling.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and an understanding of source control versioning and branching.
- Monitor and maintain integrations including collaborating with internal DQ technology team and vendor partners on technical troubleshooting of source/target integration points.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
Testing, Deployment and Support
- Assist in the supporting applications, features, functions, systems and in the configuration, updates and upgrades to D365.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Partner with internal and external Support Teams to resolve any D365 issues or bugs.
Facilitation and Communication
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams to facilitate and clearly communicate the scheduling of system enhancements and upgrades of the D365 system.
- Able to respond to inquiries and effectively present information based on the audience.
- Schedule, organize and lead weekly D365 open issue meetings with the IDQ Finance team and external vendors.
Documentation, Knowledge Transfer and Mentorship
- Provide end user guidance, documentation and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions.
- Stay abreast of D365 enhancements, adapt quickly, and self-learn.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, IS, IT or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5-7 years of total IT experience.
- At least 3-4 years of experience with D365 Finance and Operations (formerly AX) administration.
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft products – Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Knowledge of Azure infrastructure, capabilities and Cloud basics.
- Works well in a team setting and individually.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and makes good decisions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Faces challenges in a positive, collaborative and objective manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Benefit package includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, employer paid basic life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid sick and vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, wellness challenges and more!
International Dairy Queen (IDQ) requests and strongly encourages all U.S. employees to submit their vaccination status and documentation.
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program. You must be work authorized in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship.