- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of the supply process is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. IKEA Purchasing Area South East Asia has co-workers based in Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Jakarta; and is one of seven Purchasing Areas in the world.
It takes both brains and heart to work with us.
We at IKEA Services Ltd. (Vietnam) are looking forward to welcoming an Accountant to our Business Navigation Finance Administration Team.
People are at the heart of our business. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. Our job is to do good business while being a good business. We have a strong belief that we achieve this by ensuring our co-workers have the pre-conditions to create an inspiring experience for our suppliers and customers.
Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear, and humble. At IKEA, everyone is a “leader”. We give freedom – you take lead of your tasks in close cooperation with others. Most of the things we do are team efforts.
You will work within the field of Purchasing & Logistics in South East Asia. Our legal company name is IKEA Services (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
· Verify documents, prepare bookings and payment, securing timely and accurate payments which are in accordance to Vietnam laws and IKEA internal policies.
· Ensure all supporting documents are collected and arrange proper filing documents.
· Perform monthly bank/cash reconciliation and maintain proper records of bank/cash transactions.
· Input VAT invoices to support monthly tax declaration.
· Maintain prepayment and fixed asset sheets. Monitor monthly auto-posted amortization and depreciation.
· Collaborate in monthly book closing, assist the team in statutory audit and tax review.
· Other additional assignments on development steps.
· Report to Chief Accountant
Who are you?
· You are passionate about accounting and unlocking your potential to contribute to business results. You are dedicated to contributing to a great accounting experience. You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment. You enjoy working with routine tasks and also interested in occasional challenge from ad-hoc tasks which can bring you with new skills and knowledge.
- You possess a degree in Accounting or Audit or Finance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting or 1-2 years’ experience in Audit.
- You are well versed in the MSOffice (especially Excel) suite. Knowledge of accounting software is a plus.
- You can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and possess a high attention to detail.
We are interviewing continuously. So don’t hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
For more information about IKEA, please visit www.IKEA.com