Agile Coach/Process Developer – Data & Technology Range
- Älmhult, Sweden
We are on the journey for how we work in an optimal way in our omnichannel reality. To do this we bring core business processes, people, data and technology together – an enabler for IKEA to become an even better home furnishing retailer in the future. A journey, that needs passionate people who embrace change, dare to question, and want to make a difference.
We are now looking for an Agile Coach/Process Developer within the Digital Ways of Working team in the IKEA digital journey. In this job you will:
· Take an active part in driving change in business prioritized areas and in establishment of improved ways of working all with the goal to improve how we operate IKEA
· Facilitate and agree on tactical plans for IKEA Business Capabilities to uplift or adapt, on team or individual level, and secure implementation
· Help both leaders and teams understand our ways of working and define our wanted outcomes
· Act as an ambassador anchoring the ways of working in mind-set and culture with IKEA business value in focus
· Participate in external networks for benchmarking and to enhance knowledge
You are passionate about delivering value and being at the leading edge of technology and digital innovation. You enjoy getting things done and improving how things are done. Your motivation comes from continuous learning, you find energy by working both independently, interdependently and cross functions. You are motivated to work agile and being open to the change.
· Academic or equivalent in practical background within digital
· Preferred experience from previous work as Agile Coach, Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
· Good understanding of agile mind-set, ways of working and frameworks
· Good knowledge in agnostic agile
· Understanding and experience in driving change in a global organization
· The ability to engage with key stakeholders to understand and translate their needs
· The ability to move between strategic, holistic, and practical thinking in a methodical way
· Really strong in seeing the holistic picture and can pinpoint how we together can create best outcome in solving the opportunity at hand
· Strong ability to handle complexity and solve problems with several dimensions in an agile and effective way with a big portion of GRIT
· A desire to share knowledge, develop people and competence
· A strong will to succeed through teams and colleagues by giving support, trust, and guidance
· Experience as Project Leader and IKEA Value Chain knowledge is great, but not a must
About Inter IKEA
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible, affordable, and sustainable for the many people.
At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to hiring manager Markus Palmgren, +46 73-232 16 23. You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Recruiter Nichole Syjueco, [email protected]
Please send your application – CV and motivation letter in English – latest June 26th and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to your application!