Test Leader – Workday solution
- Älmhult, Sweden
The IKEA franchise system is a network of different companies operating under the IKEA brand. It consists of IKEA franchisees, range, supply, communications, the IKEA franchisor, and other companies.
Company IKEA of Sweden AB has the assignment to determine and develop the IKEA Product Range, including products, packaging solutions and service products. IKEA of Sweden is based in Älmhult – the heart of IKEA and the centre of IKEA range development and supply chain.
Next to the core business assignment, IKEA of Sweden is also responsible to lead (on behalf of Inter IKEA Group) the running support and further development of our People and HR Solution: Workday.
About Workday Solution Management
Workday is the foundation for efficient People & Culture processes, supported by high quality and real time data for faster and better decision making.
Current live HCM scope is Personal Information, Staffing, Absence Management, Compensation and Time Tracking. This scope is supported today by internal team working with Operations and Development. Our DevOps team is currently supporting approx. 11 000 co-workers employed in 27 countries. The roll-out will continue to additional 10 000 co-workers during the coming year.
We are now looking to strengthen our Workday Solution Management team with additional member to work as Test Lead and Scrum Master.
Your assignment will be to provide support both within solution team but also to the business regarding continues development in Workday and various test activities. You will work closely with People & Culture community based globally and project / solution team members.
You will report to the Workday Solution Team manager at Core Business Range.
About the Job
This is a permanent position to support the running business and further development of Workday solution for the whole Inter IKEA Group.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Create, Develop, and Execute test strategies together with involved stakeholders.
• Together with the Workday Super Users create test plans including complete test scenarios in order to quality assure new development
• Support Workday Super Users with acceptance testing
• Align test plan in accordance with business requirements, business processes and routines
• Plan and execute regression tests and integration tests
• Efficient follow ups and test progress reporting on regular basis
• Support and coach Workday Super Users, Solution teams with way of working in the different test phases.
• Plan monthly release deliverables and help solution team to monitor performance
• Facilitate and coach agile practices and foster continuous improvement
• Ensure that Agile practices are applied and act as a Servant Leader to motivate and ensure the agile process is followed as intended
We believe you are driven, efficient and structured person. You have previously worked with cloud based global solutions.
As a person you are motivated by working in a high -pace organization where you can deliver results together with your colleagues and when you can enable an excellent employee experience and support through technology.
It would be a great advantage if you have 3-5 years experience of test management.
In your role you will work with a lot of different stakeholders and great colleagues across the globe, where your ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way will be key.
• Experience in working with the agile methodology and practices
• Have solid experience in digital product development, preferably within an agile/DevOps environment
• Good to have hands on experience in Testing tools like Zephyr and agile development tools Jira and confluence.
• Experience with Genie Test tool, Workday and/or HR processes will be added advantage.
Position is in Älmhult (Sweden).
19th of June 2022 is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you! Just so you know, we will be continuously reviewing applications and interviewing candidates and we will close the job ad once we've found the right candidate.
If you have questions regarding these roles, please contact hiring managers
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to People & Culture Recruiter, Nichole Syjueco at [email protected]
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.