Solution Architect – HR (People & Culture) Experience Solutions
- Älmhult, Sweden
Solution Architect? Keep on reading!
We are now looking to strengthen our team in south Sweden with Solution Architect to work with continues maintenance and development of IT solution landscape.
Next to the core business assignment, IKEA of Sweden is also responsible to lead (on behalf of Inter IKEA Group) the running support and further development of our People and HR Solutions: Workday and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery.
Workday is the foundation for efficient People and Culture processes, supported by high quality and real time data for faster and better decision making. ServiceNow HR module creates digital workflows that help our organization work smarter, faster & better during different phases of the employment cycle.
These solutions are supported today by internal team working with Operations and Development. Our DevOps team is currently supporting approx. 11 000 co-workers employed in 27 countries. The roll-out will continue to additional 10 000 co-workers during the coming year.
Your assignment will be to lead design decisions and specification of the high-level design, including business, solutions, and IT architecture aspects for improving and amplifying the co-worker experience.
You will work closely with people & culture business owners based globally and project / solution team members.
You will report to the P&C Process and Solutions manager at Core Business Range.
This is a permanent position to support the running business and further development of P&C experience solutions for the whole Inter IKEA Group. The position is located in Älmhult (Sweden).
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of roadmaps and plans, anchored with user needs and in business as well as architectural principles.
- Lead design to secure holistic architecture cross domains and solutions.
- Create architectural direction and plans and lead business decision/change to achieve best possible result in short and long term.
- Being the technical owner of Workday and ServiceNow HR
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions; from identifying a solution to high level design in the dimensions of applications, data and integration.
- Together with the colleagues in solution team, develop solutions securing global design principles.
- Act as expert support on HR Tech related incidents & requests. Support stakeholders and initiatives with solution and technical expertise.
- Collaborate closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to improve solution architecture with learnings from the implementation and industry practices.
- Keeping up to date with tech trends and innovations
We believe you are driven, efficient and structured tech specialist. You have previously worked with cloud based global HR solutions, preferably Workday and/or Servicenow HR, and have knowledge of HR processes. You have experience in driving Digital Transformation opportunities in a constantly changing environment.
As a person you are motivated by working in a high -pace organization where you can deliver results together with your colleagues and when you can enable an excellent employee experience and support through technology.
It would be a great advantage if you have good knowledge of architecture frameworks and aspects as well as architecture methods and tools.
In your role as solution architect you will build trustful relationships across organizational levels through clear and simple communication, where your ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way will be key
Position is in Älmhult (Sweden).
19th of June 2022 is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you! Just so you know, we will be continuously reviewing applications and interviewing candidates and we will close the job ad once we've found the right candidate.
If you have questions regarding these roles, please contact hiring managers
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to People & Culture Recruiter, Nichole Syjueco at [email protected]
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.