Risk & Compliance Leader
- Älmhult, Sweden
Are you our new Risk & Compliance Leader? Come and join our team!
As a Risk & Compliance Leader you will contribute to the development of IIG common risk and compliance framework, steering documents, tools and working methods. Secure that the Core Business Range complies to Inter IKEA Group steering documents.
Within Core business Range you will lead and support competence development for risk and compliance capabilities. Build a community across functions and contribute to consistent awareness, identification and mitigation of key risks and lead constructive change management and onboarding of the network across all functions towards having the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) cycle effective across all areas of the business. You will also set relevant goals and action plan follow up for risk and compliance capability area.
You will develop and maintain strong relationships with IIG and other core businesses and work closely with internal stakeholders to align risk and internal compliance initiatives and develop the business by contributing to continuous development, coordination and implementation of steering documents and mandatory requirements within Core business Range to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Establish and ensure compliance verification for the specific requirements to safeguard the IKEA brand and strengthen business performance by highlighting risks and exposures that could impact IKEA brand and follow up on risk mitigation. Build strong relationships by developing and maintaining risk & compliance interfaces with all the IIG policy owners, Core Business Range policy sponsors and other stakeholders across the value chain.
Furthermore, you will:
• Contribute to development of the overall direction, goals, and priorities of Core business Range Risk & Compliance agenda
• Take active role in implementation of respective policies, identification of risks and assessment of business opportunities including identification of improvements in steering documents
• Lead, inspire and communicate the risk & compliance agenda within Core business range
• Support the business to facilitate risk assessments, monitor risk profile and follow up on mitigation plan.
• Contribute to the compliance verification activities that are under direct responsibility of Core business range
• Provide recommendations in case of non-compliance and support the business to develop action plan and monitor their implementation
• Ensure timely and complete Risk and Compliance reporting for relevant stakeholder groups (Range management, IOS board, IIG MT, etc)
• Develop and maintain strong relationships and collaboration with other core business and IIG and work closely with internal stakeholders
• Represent Risk & Compliance topics in different forums, trainings, and meetings and share knowledge and best practices across the value chain
To succeed and shine in this role we wish that you consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity. Speak and act according to strong moral principles and IKEA values. You are strong in communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build network with different parts of the business and individual stakeholders.
You are able to apply a strategic and holistic view with total IKEA Risk & Compliance approach in mind. You also have the ability to have an entrepreneurial approach together with being analytical, conceptual, and structured using facts and knowledge and to persuade, influence, and motivate stakeholders in a positive way while discerning different interests, agendas, and perspective.
Project Management skills with proven knowledge in reaching, and deliver on, common goals through cooperation, collaboration and working with & through others in a network/matrix environment.
Finally, you are:
• Experience in risk and compliance
• Good knowledge in risk management
• Good knowledge and understanding of the IKEA Value Chain
• Understanding of IKEA governance structure and steering documents
• Good presentation skills
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
The position is placed in Älmhult, Sweden.
If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact, Vladimir Brajkovic, [email protected]
If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruitment Specialist Christina Appelqvist 0766-11-34 08.
We are look forward to receiving your application in English. CV and personal letter. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today! Last day to apply is 1st of May 2022. If we find the right candidate, we might close the ad earlier.