- Delft, Netherlands
Business Analyst - IKEA Franchisor
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop our competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world. And to be accessible and relevant, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
About Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments:
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: https://about.ikea.com/
About IKEA Consumer & Market Insights (ICMI)
In IKEA we continuously strive to improve how we work and meet our customers. We have started an exciting business transformation journey to create long term success for IKEA, together. We do this by building our digital capabilities, strengthening our connection with the IKEA value chain and creating a stronger franchise offer. This is a journey to deliver more, faster, and at a better quality - with happier customers, franchisees and co-workers as a result.
ICMI will play an important role in our business transformation journey, enabling us to try out in reality by learning & doing, step by step.
ICMI has the assignment to contribute to IKEA people making well founded decisions based on actionable and timely insights. ICMI delivers Consumer Insights, Strategy & Market Insights, and Brand & Range Insights. Each of these three areas develops and/or operates insight products to IKEA people across our value chain.
We are looking for a Business analyst to successfully to the development and operations of our Pulse CX insight product.
As a Business analyst you will be part of an agile cross-functional product team. You will be contributing to the development and operations of the insight products that enables stakeholders from the IKEA value chain and Franchise system with insights about the customer experience within the entire IKEA customer journey and meeting points.
As a Business analyst, you will
- Contribute to analysing business and end-user needs by identifying product requirements including application, data, integration and processes.
- Support the product owner to engage with stakeholders and support the identification of improvement needs.
- Contribute to test and follow up implementation according to agreed business requirements.
- Be responsible to document and contribute to keeping track of business needs/requirements for the product.
- Support in development of learning and communication content.
- Support with definition and validation of high level & low level designs in cooperation with relevant roles.
- Validate compliance of business requirements in quality assurance and contribute to business acceptance.
- Contribute to measuring the requirements fit and the effect on the business goal.
As a Candidate, you are energised by and experienced (3+ years) in:
- Working with mature business-to-business digital products with high complexity, and familiar with data & analytics platforms;
- Delivering valuable products in diverse and changing organisational environment;
- Agile and iterative, structured way of working and achieving results together with a team in a flexible product-centric environment;
You are empathetic with the product users and have great analytical, communication and networking skills.
A few more details for you
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) located in Delft, Netherlands. You will report to the Agile and delivery chapter manager.
12th of November is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are continuously interviewing candidates.