- Shanghai, China
IKEA Core Business Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
A year ago, Supply Chain Development (SCD) was created as a new business unit in Core Business Supply and we are on an exciting journey! By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development and innovation agenda into one organization, embedding management and development of processes and digital solutions into the business, we will meet the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs. Read more about SCD here
Within the SCD area of Intralogistics we are is responsible to establish, lead, support and develop logistics solutions for the various IKEA units that have a logistical and fulfilment component, including the development and innovation agenda of intralogistics at IKEA global. In practical terms, Intralogistics shall lead and educate in creating concepts, processes and solutions for IKEA Handling and Storage as well as to act as centre of expertise for all establishments of logistics units around the globe. The organisation is in strong lead towards a more mechanical and automated goods handling.
Do you get energy from influencing, interacting and working together to deliver great business results, this is probably a very interesting assignment for you!
About the job
Supply Chain Development area Execution manages and develops the processes and digital solutions related to order management, planning & management of deliveries, import and export of goods and is striving to secure execution excellence with seamless solutions and processes. Our learning offer aims to deliver professional learning approach and support to development teams, strategic initiatives and innovative solutions putting end-user at the centre when developing processes and digital tools. We create, implement and develop ways for working successfully with learning. We work together with colleagues, business owners and stakeholders to drive performance and change management.
About the assignment
As a Learning Lead you:
· Deliver and maintain an updated learning offer for the area when it comes to digital tools and processes.
· Through modern ways of working with learning and in accordance to Learning in the Business, support solution owners and process developers in their assignment to secure that the end-users know how to perform their daily tasks.
· In connection to sourcing digital tools, support the business analysts, architects and sourcing developers, when needed.
· Responsible to secure an aligned and professional learning approach for the area.
· Support solution owners and process developers in their assignment to set-up and maintain the super-user networks.
· Together with relevant stakeholders analyse learning needs
· Responsible to design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning solutions for new and running processes and digital tools to ensure end-users can fulfil their tasks successfully
· Lead learning solution development work and creation in agreed time and cost meeting the business needs
· Develop and secure that up to date learning solutions are available to the target groups.
Are you experienced in analysing learning needs and design pedagogic learning material? Are you skilled in tailoring complex information for a target group in order for them to understand your message?
And, do you have the growth mindset and passion to stay updated on trends relevant for the learning area, care for the end-user and strive to improve their day-to-day experience using the tools that are both available and being developed? If so, come and join us on an exciting journey!
For being successful in this role you have to have:
· Experience of using methodologies to support the end-user perspective.
· Modern ways of working with end-to-end learning analysis, design, development, delivery and effect evaluation.
· Strong competence in performing target group analysis.
· Good understanding of IKEAs supply chain and IKEA business processes.
· Good understanding of IT development.
· Good understanding of the “Five moments of need”.
· Basic knowledge of leading people and team development.
· Good knowledge of change management methods and tools.
· Facilitation skills.
· Desire to be proactive, service-minded and result-oriented.
· Ability to build relationships and cooperate with people in different units and cultures.
· Analytical and structured.
· Excellent in English communication skills.