Sales Support - BA CHILI
- Älmhult, Sweden
Here it is. BA CHILI in IKEA is a business area of Children’s IKEA, and Lighting and Accessories. Your chance to develop business and together with people across the organisation to maximize sales and growth opportunities in the most influential small town in the world.
Älmhult is home to IKEA Range & Supply that has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA retail channels with home furnishing solutions available for the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduces around 2,000 new products around the world and the total range is almost 10,000. So what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn't stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
Most things remain to be done - is more relevant that ever!! If this excites you, you are the one we are looking for.
Right now, we are looking for a Sales Support to our BA CHILI.
In Home Furnishing Business (HFB) Children’s IKEA we work for the most important people in the world – children – as well as their parents to create better lives at home. We want to deliver products and services that allow kids to be kids, allow families to spend more time together and that reduce the pressure on all. We are on a journey to cover the needs at home of families with children!
In HFB Lighting and Accessories we believe that Lighting is the most powerful piece of furniture. Good lighting creates better homes, better everyday lives and can improve the planet we live on. We will inspire our customers to furnish with light by bringing well-being, hominess, and the most sustainable IKEA range at the lowest price possible to them. We are moving quickly into the future with a new and dynamic range, bold sustainability statements and new technologies around the smart home.
In BA Children’s and Lighting we are looking for colleagues that are committed to approaching their work with the willingness to make bold decisions, the curiosity to always gain more knowledge for knowledge-based decision making, and a playful spirit!
As Sales Support for Business Area CHILI you will lead the sales year cycle, making sure that tools are in place and all parts come together.
- You will give support to the Sales function in optimizing sales, growth, profitability and precision via administrative support and analyses.
- In other words securing that we are working with structure in the most efficient way.
- If you spot any possibilities for improvements for a more streamlined way of working, you are welcome to raise them on the agenda.
- We are always looking for new and more improved ways of working!
Furthermore you will also contribute with:
- Providing relevant data to secure proactive ways of working in the sales team
- Collaborate with Business Navigation team, working with scenario planning in different processes to set relevant data
- Lead our communication efforts to our stakeholders by using available tools, e.g. newsletters, online platforms like Teams, etc.
As part of the team you will be expected to lead some functional projects and actions on a variety of topics.
For the role as Sales Support you know how to lead and make things happen through good cooperation with others. You are a true networking person with a thorough background from sales. You are good at analysing, drawing conclusions as well as understanding how decisions and process impact the totality.
What´s more you:
- Lead yourself by taking initiative, having the curiosity to ask questions
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to create confidence and build relations
- Have experiences from other parts of IKEA’s value chain or equivalent
As a person you are self-motivated, a good team player and a goal-oriented person, and service-minded with a passion for details, sales and customers. IKEA of Sweden is a truly global environment, with colleagues from all over the world and you therefore need to be fluent in English.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Please send us your application in English – CV and motivation letter – no later than 31st Oct. 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sales Manager Bob Becker at [email protected]. If you have questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!