Project Controller - BA Food
- Malmö, Sweden
At IKEA BA Food IoS we are passionate food lovers that develop and provide food for the many people around the world. Every year around 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets. With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer honest food for people and the planet.
The Project Controller is part of the Business Navigation team and reports to the Business Navigation Manager.
The position will be based in Malmö until August 2023 then in Älmhult. At the heart of IKEA in Älmhult we will create the IKEA Food Hub where we will come together across IKEA to deliver on more healthy, sustainable & delicious food.
As Project Controller you lead project planning, tracking and follow up and the product development process to ensure that the team delivers to project ambition and project plan throughout the project.
- Lead the progress of the product development projects through project planning and tracking of compliance to time plans, working methods and business rules.
- Lead the product development process into goals, ambitions and in accordance to democratic design, securing process compliance and continuous process improvements.
- Lead fact-based decision making with scenarios and recommendations in the product development projects.
- Responsible for capturing and communicating project risks and interdependencies
- Responsible for capturing and documenting project lessons learned and secure these learnings in new projects
- Ensure a strong performance culture where project deviations are detected early and acted upon
- Secure involvement of identified resources in the development projects and align on delivery
- Communicate project results in a clear and inspiring way.
- Contribute to the development of working methods and tools and share best practice.
- Deep understanding of the IKEA product development process and corresponding range management business rules
- Deep knowledge about project management, project controlling and basic understanding of project portfolio management, different communication and facilitation methods.
- Goal-and delivery oriented with a passion for details and excellence in operations
- Establishing and maintaining good relations and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Power of initiative, having the courage to question and challenge across topics
- Lead business through people, facilitate meetings and reaching decisions
- Think ahead, plan and understand how decisions impact the totality, see potentials and risks in projects and take needed action.
Please send us your application in English – CV and motivation letter – no later than 28th Oct. 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Navigation Manager Riccardo Franzini at [email protected]. If you have questions regarding this role or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!