Production Engineer Trainee
- Minsk, Belarus
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated and eager to learn person who will contribute as Production Engineer after successful passing of 1 year as trainee.
The Production Engineer will lead the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction.
He/She is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all IKEA requirements.
- Experience from Quality & Compliance / Production environment, good knowledge of materials properties, production processes and technologies,
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and critically in the constant search for ways to improve our products,
- Analytical thinking, which you will use in analyzing processes from the beginning of product implementation, to data evaluation and finding improvements, cost savings, better design or quality,
- Patience and good communication to help you find common ground with suppliers of different nationalities and to meet IKEA’s business demands,
- The ability to manage time well, to balance between the factory floor and office work.
- We are looking for people proactive, engaged, internally motivated for results and eager to learn.
In normal circumstances (not in pandemic time) this position requires travelling up to 50% of working time.
- University graduate (preferable Technical University)
- Good knowledge of Lean production methods and tools (FMEA, RCA, fish bone, 5 why etc)
- Material knowledge (wood, metal, textile)
- Experience of wood materials, technology production of furniture will be an asset
- Experience in production environment and/or process development will be an asset
- Willpower person for continues development and improvements
- Fluent Russian and very good command of English (written, spoken, technical)
- Experienced driver with active driving license
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 25.11.2021.
We look forward to receiving your application, in English!