Project Leader for Life at Home Platform
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we!
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
IKEA platforms to connect to more of the many people
Retailing is changing fast and IKEA is taking the next steps to grow in the new retail world that is characterized by ever-changing customer behaviours all over the world. By adding digital platforms to our omnichannel IKEA concept we can reach and interact with more of the many people where they are and improve their shopping experience.
The assignment is to develop the IKEA Platform Approach to reach people where they are; to reach and interact with the many individuals so that they become IKEA fans and/or part of an IKEA loyalty club; and to drive traffic to IKEA websites/stores.
- by co-developing strategy, content areas and customer journeys
- by co-developing partner setup, process and evaluation
- By developing platform setup as a part of the IKEA Franchise system
- by sharing, learning and co-developing the platform, marketplace(s) along the way
- by conceptualising and making it available for all current and future franchisees where relevant.
As Project Leader for Life at home platform, co-developing the future IKEA Platform with INGKA to contribute to the IKEA business goals, objectives and strategies to Secure an attractive, competitive and profitable Omnichannel IKEA Concept that’s fit for purpose, with key responsibilities to:
- Effectively lead and execute development projects related to Life at home platform.
- Apply agreed processes, principles and governance for innovation and development.
- Monitor and manage projects including; scope, cost, time plan, quality, resources and risks. Set and control the budget.
- Adapt initiatives to changing directions, ensuring speed (develop, iterate and verify approach).
- Analyse quality and initiative performance, identifying areas of improvement and driving appropriate action to resolution.
- Effectively lead the project team by creating common goals, directions, motivation and engagement.
- Effectively manage stakeholders and communication across functions and organisations, building relationships and engaging in relevant networks within and outside IKEA.
- Secure effective deployment and requirement handling for receiving organisations.
- Identify and manage dependencies and interfaces
What we expect you to bring with you?
- Documented experiences of working with high interdependencies
- Experience of cross functional stakeholder management
- Experience in change management and leading influentially
- Strong commitments to IKEA values and home furnishing business.
- Knowledge and experience of platform business operation
- Solid project management knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to successfully pitch projects and effectively manage significant change components.
- Knowledge of design thinking, innovation and lean development processes.
- Knowledge of the IKEA Range Strategy, the IKEA Concept, the IKEA vision and business idea, IKEA culture & values and the IKEA business model.
- Knowledge of the IKEA franchise system and IKEA
- Experience from leading global and organisation-wide projects (medium in size and complexity) in global companies/consultancies.
- Recent experience from omnichannel retailing or similar experience.
- Experience working in innovation/lean development processes.
- Proven track record of interdependent leadership, leading business agendas across IKEA in a collaborative way and delivering results through others.
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You will be part of a flexible, values-driven and open organisation and get the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand! This is a full time position (40 hours per week). The role is based in Delft in the Netherlands. You will report to the Program Manager.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 30 October 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to come and work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role.