Indirect Tax Compliance Lead
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance.
The Finance organization at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development.
The Indirect Tax department is responsible for all indirect taxes requirements with respect to the wholesale activities.
The Indirect Tax compliance Lead will be responsible to secure IKEA Food Supply AG indirect tax compliance processes.
· Responsible for the Indirect tax compliance processes
· Responsible for the for the deliveries by the Indirect Tax Specialist
· Take responsibility to onboard and lead ITX specialist with daily operations and act as a backup of the Indirect specialist tasks when required
· Manage or support Indirect Tax manager in tax audits and tax request
· Ensure the correct submission of the VAT compliance returns and listings within the deadlines
· Implement the operational changes with respect to regulatory changes
· Responsible for the payments and refunds process
· Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the working process and working methods and continuous improve processes and controls, in line with the business agenda.
· Working on ad hoc indirect tax projects to ensure that all indirect tax implications are handled correctly
· Review the indirect tax impact on AP and AR and VAT return processes with a view to standardising and automating wherever possible.
· Support business departments with indirect tax compliance questions.
· Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Economics
· Good knowledge of English, both verbally and written;
· Min of 4 year working experience in indirect tax compliance;
· Proven accounting knowledge.
· Proven Indirect Tax knowledge
· Able to work with tight deadlines and under stress
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to define structured working plans with efficient prioritization
· Leadership capabilities
· Supply Chain know how
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until October 3rd, 2021.
For further information about the role please contact Carina Diene, ([email protected]). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Désirée Gerber, P&C Generalist ([email protected]).