Safety & Security, Risk & Compliance Generalist, IKEA Älmhult AB
- Älmhult, Sweden
Älmhult is the heart of IKEA. This is where our culture and values were shaped and still develop.
This is where the global range and product development for IKEA takes place today and where we want to continue to develop together with the municipality and the community at large. Älmhult is a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
IKEA Älmhult AB is a holding company and forms a company group with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB. We are an independent entity within the Inter IKEA Group.
With a unique role to support the positioning of “IKEA in Älmhult”, IKEA Älmhult AB, together with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB in collaborations with many others, works to secure the development of Älmhult as an attractive and great place. A place where I want to work, live and visit, today and tomorrow.
You will work operationally with a wide range of Risk & Compliance assignments. Enable IKEA co-workers and visitors to experience an environment offering inspiring, healthy, safe and secure workplaces and public areas. Enable a culture of awareness and interest around Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security. The role includes:
- Ensuring compliance with internal IKEA and external legal requirements.
- Create and update routines and instructions in line with IIG’s standard.
- Enable operational Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security day-to-day related activities at the appointed locations.
- Lead the implementation of the Inter IKEA Group steering documents.
- Secure a desired and consistent level of Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security via regular inspections, follow-up and training together with business owners.
- Systematically work with incident handling (analyse and follow up on action plans) including reporting to line management and to the matrix.
- Handle and coordinate possible emergency situations with Risk & Compliance according to Inter IKEA Groups rules and guidelines.
- Build and maintain good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
This role is offering you to contribute to enable and support a proactive Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security work for all locations of IKEA Älmhult and its subsidiaries, where two of the companies are public businesses. This includes identifying existing and emerging Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security risks and minimising the impact of these within the scope of work.
We are looking for you who together with us in the Risk & Compliance team are curious and motivated by growing and achieving results together with people and the organization in an international and multicultural environment. You are genuinely interested in the area of Risk & Compliance and Safety & Security.
- You have a positive attitude, are solution-oriented and have a strong drive with a service-minded approach.
- The role requires strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences, both verbally and in writing in Swedish and English.
- You are self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- You have an understanding of the IKEA business and visitor Safety and Security needs.
- You are able to connect and build relationships with various stakeholders.
- You are structured and organised and you make things happen.
- You have deep knowledge of internal and external requirements, regulations and processes and good analytical and numeric skill.
- You have the ability to ensure the integrity of safety & security systems, guidelines and documentation.
We are looking for a quick learner who can easily adapt to changing demands in a calm professional manner. The role includes to create clear and simple documentation and reports. You have the ability to prioritize and organize own work in alignment with agreed priorities.
You have some years of experience within Safety & Security/Risk & Compliance or relevant field.
This is a permanent position, full-time (40 hours per week) and located in Älmhult, Sweden. Please send your application before 30 September, 2021. You will be a part of the Risk & Compliance team and report to Elisabet Berggren, Business Navigation and Finance Manager, IKEA Älmhult AB.
For questions about the position get in contact with Lars Svensson, Risk & Compliance Leader [email protected].
We hope this catches your interest! If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application and will review candidates continuously. So don´t delay, please send us your application today!