Direct Tax Support - 20-30% student position
- Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance.
The Tax team at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is part of the Wholesale Finance organisation and is responsible for the tax position of IKEA Supply AG and its subsidiaries. The areas of responsibility include tax advisory, management of tax risks, audit management, transfer, pricing, ensuring compliance with tax laws, indirect tax and environmental reporting as well as supporting the Core Business Supply with business development through providing technical expertise.
The purpose of the job is to support the direct tax team to ensure compliance with tax laws and to support supply chain entities in direct tax matters. Areas of focus are income tax compliance transfer pricing compliance and ad hoc support related to tax advice on business changes and tax audits.
· Prepare and or support in non-Swiss corporate income tax compliance matters, including collection of data for filings and preparing tax returns, review and/or ensure payments, for entities across Core Business Supply.
· Support with collection of data for transfer pricing documentation and preparation of and/or support in the reports.
· Support with tax advice on business changes/projects (risks, transfer pricing, legal structure).
· Support with corporate income tax audits, as required.
· Other similar tax and transfer pricing tasks as requested from time to time.
· Currently undertaking university or FHNW degree or equivalent work experience in finance, accounting, tax or another related topic.
· Fluency in English.
· Interest in learning about direct tax and transfer pricing.
· Interest in prospective business changes and expansion into new countries.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until October 10th, 2021.
Your workload of 20 to 30% can vary from one week to the other.
For further information about the role please contact Eva Catillon, ([email protected]). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Désirée Gerber, P&C Generalist ([email protected]).