Communication Specialist, Internal Communication
- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of the woods in the south of Sweden? In Älmhult you can. IKEA Marketing & Communication AB (IMC) is a 360 marketing and communication centre of excellence. Our assignment starts and ends with people. At IKEA, we want to reach many more of the many people with our communication and personalised experiences. To reach and connect with them, we define, plan, procure, develop, supply and sell common marketing communication, solutions and services that meets people where they are. So what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn't stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
The Internal Communication team in IMC enable the business by ensuring that we always lead with communication and contribute to great co-worker experience driven by engagement and inspiration. For our two areas of responsibility; Core business Range and IKEA Marketing & Communication AB we:
- Enable better business through internal communication and change management for key business priorities.
- Provide expertise and tools on internal communication so managers and co-workers can lead with communication and to ensure that the right communication reach the right internal stakeholders at the right time.
- Lead the network of Communication Community across Core business Range. Facilitate the common internal communication needs in order to create clarity and smartness in ways of working and provide areas of expertise.
- Together with People & Culture, secure the co-worker perspective to enable a great co-worker experience in our daily life at work where everyone feels involved, inspired and engaged
We are now looking for two Communication Specialists who wants to team up with us, realise our ambitions and take the next step into the future! We are recruiting for one permanent position and one temporary position.
About the assignment
- Secure development and production of co-worker communication
- Enable a communicative and transparent organisation and leadership through excellent internal communication.
- Empower better business by creating commitment and understanding for our direction and business priorities through clear and simple communication.
- Make sure our co-workers can take conscious business decisions based on relevant and easy understandable and accessible information.
About the job
- You work closely with your colleagues to understand communication needs.
- You are responsible to plan, develop and implement various communication material based on the communication needs and year cycle.
- You produce and activate communication material for various channels including intranet, news app, meetings and events.
- You create presentations and/or infographics.
You have a good understanding of internal communication and how tactical and operational communication support and enable the business. You have experience from working with business and management communication with a degree with emphasis on communication.
- You have a good understanding of co-worker engagement and see the potential in co-worker ambassadorship.
- You are a good listener and have strong coaching skills with the ability to consult and challenge managers and co-workers by asking the right questions to really understand the communication need and to come up with a solution.
- You have a holistic view with an eye for the details, always with simplicity in mind. You have a strong graphic eye and you a confident writer with the ability to turn strategic messages into clear, simple and inspiring communication.
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and stay calm when you get assignments with short notice and tight deadlines.
- You build trustworthy relationships and is a person with strong integrity and can handle confidential and sensitive information in a discrete and responsible manner.
- You act as a role model for the IKEA values in your daily work and you have a genuine interest in people’s everyday life at home.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 30 September 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Elin Sandborg, Internal Communication Manager on +46 766190027. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Marie Sandman on +46 768545309