Learning Planner, Leadership and competence development
- Älmhult, Sweden
Do you want to have a key role in making learning solutions and competence development initiatives available for the many co-workers in Core Business Range and Core Business Supply by securing planning, communication, infrastructures, learning environment, life cycle management and more?
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are passionate about developing business and people through learning and love to work collaboratively and cross-function.
- You are a hands-on, solution-oriented team player with a can-do attitude and strong drive.
- You are structured with good organizational skills and with an interest in details as well as the big picture.
- You are service minded and have the ability to communicate in a clear and structured way.
- You are able to build trustful relationships and collaborate with stakeholders and partners both face to face and in a remote context.
Leadership and Competence development has as a mission to enable people to deliver to directions, business plans and goals by having a learning and competence development offer tailored to fit the needs in Core Business Range and Core Business Supply. We help people learn, perform and grow, based on needs, in a flexible and dynamic way. When people grow IKEA grows too!
- The Learning experience team has a key role in making learning solutions and competence development initiatives available for learners in Core Business Range and Core Business Supply.
- We wish to meet our learners with relevant, engaging and inspiring learning solutions with good quality and to secure a great learning experience.
- Coordinate the operational work in planning and execution of learning solutions and competence development initiatives.
- Lead the work to make assigned learning solutions and competence development initiatives available to the target group.
- Contribute to the analysis of evaluation and follow up as well as the life cycle management for learning solutions and competence development initiatives.
- Lead the communication with participants, facilitators and stakeholders connected to operational work.
- Collaborate and communicate with owners of learning solutions and identified and stakeholders within the assignment.
- Contribute to the development phase with competence about the co-worker learning environment and how to build sustainable infrastructures.
- Support co-workers and managers across Core business Range to use the learning management system My learning to find and recommend relevant learning solutions.
- You have experience of planning and arranging learning activities and events, digitally and physically or have worked as a learning planner in another part of IKEA.
- You are experienced in working with learning management systems like My Learning, you might also have worked with other similar systems and have a big drive to learn new things.
Please send us your application in English – CV and motivation letter – no later than 28th Sept. 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Learning Experience Manager Therese Thapper at [email protected]. If you have questions regarding this role or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!