Project leader (Scrum master) | IKEA Home smart
- Älmhult, Sweden
At Business Area (BA) IKEA Home smart you will join an amazing group of talented, passionate people with an entrepreneurial mind-set who are set on democratizing the smart home. We develop smart products to enable a smarter life at home for people all over the world. We are curious and passionate about creating solutions that solve real-life problems and help people realize their dreams. All on their terms. Because we believe everyone deserves a smart home. To succeed, we look for new ways of integrating technology and digital solutions into furniture and life at home. We explore opportunities throughout the home and we work closely together with other Business Areas to both drive transformation of the existing range and develop new smart products to attract new customers to IKEA. We’re still at the beginning – there is lots more to come.
In this role, you will
- Ensure that Agile practices are applied and act as a Servant Leader to motivate and ensure the agile process is followed as intended
- Facilitate and coach agile practices and foster continuous improvement
- Promote communication and collaboration during daily stand-ups and build consensus for deliverables and achievements
- Empower your Scrum team and facilitate creativity while guarding quality and monitoring iteration progress and striving for successful completion of deliverables
- Represent the team to stakeholders outside the team
- Enable information flow to the team
- Act as the main point of contact for the Product Owner and relevant stakeholders to the team
- Work with other Scrum Masters to ensure organisational process improvement
You are a team player who is motivated by driving and delivering results together with people and you have a high level of technical competence and insights.
You are fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
In addition, we believe that you:
- Hold a Scrum Master certification and have extensive experience in working with the agile methodology and practices
- Have solid experience in digital product development, preferably within an agile/DevOps environment
- Have experience in working with and knowledge of customer and user needs
- Have proven analytical skills and experience in making insight and data-based decisions
- Are capable to assess risks early on and take actions accordingly
- Have a strong continuous improvement mind-set
- Are a strong team player with great collaboration and networking capabilities
- Have advanced coaching skills in software development
- Good leadership skills and the ability to secure buy-in, realise benefits and deliver business impact.
- You lead and act as a role model with the IKEA Culture and values always in mind in your daily work
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. For more information regarding our recruitment process, please contact [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you soon!