Planning Manager to IKEA Älmhult AB
- Älmhult, Sweden
Älmhult is the heart of IKEA. This is where our culture and values were shaped and still develop. This is where the global range and product development for IKEA takes place today and where we want to continue to develop together with the municipality and the community at large. Älmhult is a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
IKEA Älmhult AB is a holding company and forms a company group with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB. We are an independent entity within the Inter IKEA Group.
With a unique role to support the positioning of “IKEA in Älmhult”, IKEA Älmhult AB, together with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB in collaborations with many others, works to secure the development of Älmhult as an attractive and great place. A place where I want to work, live and visit, today and tomorrow.
In the role as Planning Manager, you will play a key role in supporting IKEA Älmhult AB Managing Director and the Management Team in planning, preparing, executing and follow-up initiatives on strategical, tactical and operational levels. You will work closely together with peers and stakeholders across the totality of our entity to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant “IKEA in Älmhult” offer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the planning, preparation and execution of investment requests, business cases and decision material to boards and other decision forums.
- Based on knowledge and insights of decided strategies/directions, supporting business development and implementation activities towards our wished position.
- Steer the business towards growth and goal achievement, identify business potentials and enable innovation to secure effectiveness and efficiency within given frames.
- Plan and lead meetings led by IKEA Älmhult AB Managing Director and secure execution of agreed activities.
- Plan and facilitate activities connected to year cycles, BPL-processes, roadmaps, and other plans in all our entities.
- Lead selected strategic projects and topics, and when needed also represent IKEA Älmhult AB in different forums
We believe that you are a person with great ability to juggle competing priorities and to work well in a fast paced and changing environment. You have a proven track record of leading across functions and cross companies in a structured and collaborative way.
You are a business- and people oriented team player motivated by leading in a holistic and interdependent way, knowing that value based leadership directly influence our business results. You are an excellent communicator with strong integrity and ability to listen to others and appreciate their point of view.
You have a relevant university degree and experience from equivalent roles in a complex and fast moving environment. You have experience from leading and managing leaders/co-workers in an international and culturally diverse work environment. You share our humanistic culture and values.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) starting as soon as possible and located in Älmhult, Sweden.
If you have questions, please contact Åsa Sellert Hasslow, [email protected] , People & Culture Manager, IKEA Älmhult AB
We are looking forward to receiving your application!