Experience Designer, IKEA Älmhult AB
- Älmhult, Sweden
Do you have the ability to navigate in a complex environment with simplicity in focus? If so, you can make a difference.
Älmhult is the heart of IKEA. This is where our culture and values were shaped and still develop. This is where the global range and product development for IKEA takes place today and where we want to continue to develop together with the municipality and the community at large. Älmhult is a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
With a unique role to support the positioning of “IKEA in Älmhult”, IKEA Älmhult AB, together with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB in collaborations with many others, works to secure the development of Älmhult as an attractive and great place. A place where I want to work, live and visit, today and tomorrow.
Aktivitetshuset contributes to make IKEA a great place to work by providing meaningful leisure time that strengthen Älmhult as a great place to work, live & visit. We inspire to meetings and network between people and get people moving by providing a great and unique wellbeing- and health offer. We want to reach more and new co-workers with an accessible and seamless health and wellbeing experience. Aktivitetshuset is owned by the IKEA staff foundation - Personalstiftelsen in Älmhult - which all IKEA companies in Älmhult are represented and part of. IKEA Älmhult AB is supplier to IKEA staff foundation and responsible for operating and developing Aktivitetshuset.
The Experience Designer has the key role in develop and create health and wellbeing experience design, processes, solutions, and activities with the purpose to make them available for the many co-workers. The role is also about to meet our co-workers with inspiring, engaging, and relevant learning/experience solutions with high quality, to secure a great experience and a continuous willingness to improve the physical, mental and social health and wellbeing concept. Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and create the experience design and process for the IKEA Health & Wellbeing concept.
- Develop and deliver learning and experience content for different formats, e-learnings, webinars, forums and networks so it becomes accessible for the many co-workers.
- Lead the exploration, development and implementation of new design formats and experience technologies in collaboration with other competences, units and partners.
- In collaboration with others you secure and use data analytics and insights gathering, to enable effective continuous improvements
We are looking for you who together with our Health & Wellbeing team and Aktivitetshuset are curious and motivated by leading business and people together in the context of health and wellbeing. You also have some proven skills and years of experience within learning/experience design or relevant field. Relevant qualifications:
- The role requires strong communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences.
- Competence to perform within development, learning and experience design, technologies, methods, formats, and tools.
- You are a conceptual and creative thinker.
- Capability to analyse, identify learning and experience objectives and design effective learning and experience intervention.
- You are structured and have strong organisational skills.
- You have a positive attitude, are solution-oriented and have a strong drive with a service-minded approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing and complex environment, with simplicity in focus.
This is a permanent position, full-time (40 hours per week) and located in Älmhult, Sweden.
For questions about the position and the recruitment process get in contact with Maria Midholt, People & Culture Leader, [email protected].
We hope this job catches your interest! If so, please send your application before 6th of October, 2021.