BA Communication leader
- Älmhult, Sweden
In Business Area (BA DOW) Dining, Outdoor & secondary storage and Workspaces we are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home and office furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. We develop safe and affordable products for a beautiful, playful and more convenient life at home and at office. We support people with solutions for the new hybrid working, extending their home outdoors and, at the same time, for gaming and life around the table as the hub of the home. Everything we do is based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm, and now we are looking for someone who share our positive attitude and values.
BA DOW has contributed with an exceptional growth during past years and here is your chance to join us and influence and build IKEA into the future. Now we are looking for a Communication Leader to join our team. As a Communication Leader, you will play a key role in our quest to develop our communication agenda towards consumers and co-workers. Do you want to join our fantastic team?
As a BA Communication Leader you have the responsibility to secure purposeful communication, internally and externally, connected to BA DOW. In the role you lead the communication process of planning, creating, executing and following up internal communication to relevant stakeholders. You are the visual, verbal and written communication expert in the BA.
Furthermore you will:
- Lead the holistic communication within and from the BA that helps position BA DOW within and beyond Range & Supply in order to strengthen the IKEA brand.
- Lead the tactical internal communication to support the business and people agenda as well as leading the internal communication calendar and manage the internal communication structure and flow within the BA.
- Develop the communication competence in the BA and enable others to lead with communication and represent IKEA according to IKEA values and IKEA tone of voice.
- Create a planned process for change management and communication together with People & Culture and Line Manager and contribute to the implementation of business strategies, priorities and processes through communication.
- Execute the BA’s corporate communication agenda that is not directly connected to range.
- Manage the communication productions within the area of responsibility.
We believe that you have a proven successful track record in leading internal communication on a tactical level in a global environment. You have a good understanding of IKEA business and the role of communication as integrated part of the business. You have an excellent ability to build trust and strong working relationships across a diverse group of people and you comfortably support and influence senior business leaders and colleagues with the business goals and co-workers in focus. You have a good knowledge of IKEA identity, core values and vision to secure the right presentation.
You are passionate about communication as a business enabler and tactical tool to lead business and people and to drive engagement and you are experienced in leading and managing change. You enjoy working in fast faced, global environment and with the mix of strategic thinking and turning communication theory into practise. You enjoy empowering others and share your competence so we constantly improve – to mentor or coach others in communication creation and delivery.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English latest 27th of September 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Juan Angel Serrano, Marketing & Communication Manager DOW at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Marie Sandman on +46 7685453