Operation Manager (m/f/d, permanent, fulltime), Quality Support Center Area Europe, Supply Chain Operations
- Dortmund, Germany
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 790 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability, ensuring the right quality for all services and create quality at every touchpoint in the Supply Chain.
The Quality Support Center Europe supports the IKEA growth with an efficient and flexible quality deviation flow handling. A team of Quality Specialists is at the service of all European units and as a strong partner to ensure customer satisfaction while constantly improving the complex processes, driving the holistic quality approach and keeping business needs, working methods and IT solutions together.
As Operation Manager you are part of the global management team leading the Quality Direction. You are responsible to lead, develop and inspire a team of Product Quality Specialists based in Dortmund and drive the operational business agenda in accordance to our company goals to ensure high experienced quality. You organize and manage the Quality non-compliant workflow together with key stakeholders. You secure the preparation for financial settlement and coordinate and facilitate resolution for stock on hand.
About the assignment
- Contribute to the improvement of IKEA customer quality experience by managing the processes to deal with deviations, non-conformities and financial settlements related to product quality
- Lead and set the standards for a team of Operation Specialists in accordance to IKEA ways of working and approved routines
- Recruit, develop and build succession for the team
- Manage the involvement and cooperation with all stakeholders that have an impact on the product quality
- Actively contribute to the development of the strategy for the global quality function and take part in the implementation
- Contribute to competence development related to product quality throughout IKEA value chain
- Support in analysing customer feedback and development of project/actions to improve customer satisfaction
- Passion to lead and develop people
- Able to deliver results by involving multiple stakeholders and working across functions and geographies
- Previous experience coordinating quality projects, preferable within IKEA value chain
- Able to lead the business with a holistic and analytical view, while having a structured approach to administrative tasks
- Able to communicate in an inspiring and simple way to engage and build trust among co-workers and stakeholders
- Competent to simplify, structure and bring clarity and direction
- Able to find better ways and implement them into daily operations
- Good knowledge of customer needs and expectations regarding quality performance
- Good knowledge of IKEA value chain and how its key functions are interacting in the non-compliant workflow
- Fluent in English
If the above appeals to you, you might be the one we are looking for!
Submit your application online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters as soon as possible but latest on October 9th, 2021. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact us through the system, and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Our culture and values are based on equal opportunities and we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!