Finance Operation Account
- Shanghai, China
About the us
IKEA Supply China ("ISCN") is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China
- Verify and book commercial goods invoice, transport & logistics service invoice, indirect material & service invoice, buyer claim settlement, co-worker reimbursement and cooperate credit card reconciliation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate payment proposal batch file to cashier according to payment schedule, and ensure accounting payable balance cleared on timely basis. Meanwhile perform journal entry for payment rejection and account payable adjustment
- Follow up monthly AP Analysis Report and coordinate relevant stakeholders for resolution
- Follow up monthly AP Accrual Report analysis and periodic follow up with suppliers to issue invoice.
- Verify VAT invoice, deduct and reconcile VAT-in and deal with invoice issue.
- Contribute to the development of AP process and finance system
- Understand Working Methods and cross function processes and be responsible for development of Working Instructions.
- Communicate with business partner and co-worker on AP related query and issue, and support external audit/inspection.
- Act as a buddy to support new team members and be able to back up other team members
• Knowledge of account payable and finance operation.
• Basic accounting and tax knowledge.
• Knowledge of invoice processing and payment solutions.
• Knowledge of supply chain operations in wholesale business.
• High interest in finance and supply chain.
• Driven by the desire to take responsibility and deliver results as individual and in the team.
• Driven by the curiosity to know "Why" and keen on details.
• Enjoy working in a fast-growing business and facing challenges arising from constant growth.
C Job-specific capabilities
• Ability to work under time pressure, plan towards deadlines and prioritize.
• Ability to work independent meanwhile be good team player.
• Ability to identify gaps in processes and instructions and suggest changes to ways of working and tools.
• Good stakeholder communication skills.
D Leadership capabilities
• Entrepreneurship of the many is how we inspire and clarify & unleash entrepreneurs.
• Performance with meaning is how we create customer value & lead with IKEA values.
• Working together is how we build strong relationships & collaborate and co-create.