Accounts Receivable Specialist | IKEA Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us. Find IKEA jobs here.
In this position we need a proactive self-starter. Someone who shows initiative, takes responsibility to continuously improve our processes and implement new ways of working. You have a drive and commitment to deliver results every day and as a true team worker you enjoy working with others, sharing tasks and solve problems together. In IKEA we strongly believe in the power of diversity, which means you must enjoy working in a multicultural, international and dynamic environment to fit in our team.
To be successful in the role, you need to have:
- Experience in Accounting and in withholding tax;
- A good understanding of royalties, direct foreign taxes and relevant local legislation;
- an understanding of potential impact of compliance on the IKEA brand;
- knowledge of relevant financial and accounting procedures, policies and tools;
- A deep understanding of project management;
- good computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of CODA, SAP, Excel, Crescendo;
- and of course a good understanding of English (and Dutch) because English is the language in our organisation.
Does this all sound a lot like you? Then quickly read the next part of the job ad to see what the position is all about.
Our vision, to create a better everyday life for the many people, influences everything we do. It’s a vision that lives in the everyday efforts of all co-workers, all over the world.
Fulfilling the IKEA vision requires a strong, efficient and sustainable business setup. That's why it's built on a franchise system. The IKEA Franchisor, Inter IKEA Systems B.V., is the worldwide owner of the IKEA Concept, and has the responsibility to ensure that the IKEA Concept stays attractive and competitive while enabling growth and a profitable business for IKEA franchisees.
About the role
We expect that you pick up on the current status in the area or AR and treasury management, and together with the team move forward to an excellent and efficient way of working throughout CBF. To succeed in the role, you deliver via implementing new and smarter ways of working. You promote and embrace new tools and support the implementations. We are implementing Icontroller, Quantum and Traxx. Debtor maintenance and treasury information in a new process and style.
The key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Lead, develop and improve the process in the AR area (invoicing, debt maintenance & bank transactions)
- Lead and support the change in the sales reconciliation of store revenue with cash movements to ensure that cash differences are noticed and explained.
- Lead and support our business department with all their accounting questions
- Weekly and 6 week cash management of incoming and outgoing flows Cash flow forecasting
- Coordinate bank filings and user access to treasury activities
- Lead and implement the new treasury system throughout the CBF group (Quantum and Traxx)
- Superuser activities for the involved systems (Icontroller, Crescendo, SAP B1, Sarec+, Quantum)
A few more details for you
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) located in Delft, The Netherlands. You will report to the Accounting Manager.
25 September 2021 is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!