Product Requirement Engineer-BA CEDO
- Älmhult, Sweden
We have a new IKEA direction with many opportunities within our reach and we are taking next steps together to set ourselves up for success. Over the next few years, all of us need to be better than ever. We will strengthen the core of what we do in Range & Supply.
The product range – our identity and Range & Product Engineering is one of the most important enablers to ensure that we live up to the IKEA vision.
Join our group of passionate and highly skilled colleagues that are as curious and eager as you to explore and make things better, always searching for new simple and smart solutions!
Right now we are looking for a Product Requirement Engineer who together with us will
strengthen our offer.
As PRE - Business Area Cooking Eating Decoration Home Organization, you will:
- Create product documentation that will ensure compliance to legislation in all markets where the products are sold.
- Be responsible to secure product requirements.
- Navigate in an environment where the target is constantly moving and will require attention to detail and patience.
- Identify the customer demands and translate them into measurable attributes.
- Set up verification plans and analyze the test results in order to define the performance of the product.
- Be part of developing the team of Product requirement engineers and make us a little better day by day.
In addition to what has been mentioned above:
- Take part in product development projects
- Prepare prototypes and make them available for test labs
- Develop new verification methods and test methods when needed
- Create a large part of the technical documentation for new products with focus on compliance and quality
- We believe that you are a highly committed and self-driven person.
- You have probably studied Engineering.
- You have experience from working in product development in different kind of materials and production methods, it is very good if you have experience from- or interest in product testing, verification and validation.
- You are a goal- and delivery oriented a problem solver with strong communication skills and the ability to build relations.
- In your mind a failure is just another idea that did not work and you are not afraid to try, again and again.
- When needed, you can conduct repetitive, low complexity tasks with attention to details.
What you will get
- You will get a ton of trust from leaders and colleagues and there will be super high expectations on you to perform and develop yourself and the business.
- You will get support and trust so that you can succeed in your job and develop towards your best self -at work and most importantly: You will be part of a team with smart, hardworking, caring and down to earth people.
We look forward to receiving your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English latest 23rd of September 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
Preferred starting date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Product Engineer Manager Christoffer Ahnell at [email protected] If you have questions regarding this role or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!