Solution Specialist MES IKEA Industry
- Zbaszynek, Poland
IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain. IKEA Industry has 40 production units in 8 countries, with about 17,500 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged, and included. People are themselves and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Do you want to be part of the Manufacturing System of the Future at IKEA Industry? Are you ready for Industry 4.0 in real factories across Europe and Asia? Are you interested in modern digital solutions and new technologies? Are you ready to make an impact?
If ‘yes’, then join us in this exciting journey!
Digital Arena’s mission is to support and improve the business by providing a robust and efficient information supply to the organization. We operate both strategically and operationally with all aspects of the IT delivery; from demand to realisation in global manufacturing environment.
You will work in close cooperation with our business process development teams, common functions, site representatives and Solution owners to develop, implement and support solutions based on our standard platforms.
You will be a part of our programme Manufacturing System of the Future at IKEA Industry, our take on Industry 4.0, as an MES expert.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for You who wants to...
- Act as a Solution Specialist for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) software solution
- Contribute and develop the implementation and roll out of MES solutions in our factories
- Being a functional solution expert for users and stakeholders
- Configure MES solution together with factory stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with MESsolution owners
- Secure life cycle management of MES applications
- Work with user support and incident resolution
- Enable new solutions and technologies
- Create efficient interfaces and connection between IT and OT, as one Digital Arena
- Develop training plans and be responsible for trainings
- Be innovative and bring future ideas to our business
- Collaborate with process and business functions, IT Architects, super users, application management, software suppliers, service operations, architecture, information security and other relevant function
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for you who is curious about developing and implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems. You are a strong relationship builder, able to create trust as a precondition for successful collaboration in a multicultural environment.
We think you will be motivated by this position if You...
- Are down-to-earth, straightforward and curious
- Are a humble person with willpower and the ability to create togetherness and enthusiasm around you
- Have experience from working with MES platform and knowledge from working in ERP
- Have knowledge and interest in production and industrial digitalization
- Have an Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equal working experience
- Have working experience from an international and/or manufacturing organization
- Have experience from implementation of IT and MES solutions
- Knowledge from working with OT is beneficial
- Have good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Shows personal leadership and gets motivated by working as a team
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Digital Arena is a part of Manufacturing Development at IKEA Industry. The team’s mission is to provide rock solid digital solutions for manufacturing.
You will report to the Manufacturing Solutions Manager in the Digital Arena. You will work closely together with the network of local experts across our 23 sites in 8 countries. You will also be highly involved in IKEA Industry’s programme Manufacturing System of the Future.
Location for this position is flexible, it can either be based out of any IKEA Industry unit in our 8 countries or IKEA Industry office in Malmö, Sweden.
The position requires global travelling.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we appreciate your application as soon as possible, but no later than 30 September.
For job specific questions please contact Manufacturing Solutions Manager Michael Ober +46 768873867, [email protected]. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Leader [email protected].