- Красная Поляна, Кировская обл., Россия
- Полная занятость
ИКЕА Индастри Вятка – одно из крупнейших деревообрабатывающих предприятий области.
Развитая инфраструктура, постоянное совершенствование производственных процессов, безопасность рабочих мест делают фабрику привлекательным местом работы.
Если вы хотите развиваться в сфере производства мебели, добро пожаловать в нашу команду! У вас есть уникальная возможность расти и развиваться вместе с нами.
- Organize a smooth, technically correct and reliable operation of the production equipment and machinery
- Provide technical maintenance, annual technical inspections and services of production equipment
- Ensure smooth operation of water supply, heating, sanitation and ventilation equipment at the plant
- Provide technical maintenance of buildings and vehicles
- Lead improvements in fire safety, industrial safety and energy efficiency.
- Ensure the development and availability of documentation, related to the construction, repair, commissioning in accordance with industrial safety requirements and regulatory requirements
- Monitor compliance of subordinates with technological, industrial and labor discipline
- Control and optimize maintenance and spare parts costs
- Actively participate in budget forming and business strategies development
- Share knowledge’s and benchmark with other production units and central support function
You will be located in Krasnaya Polyana, Kirov region, Russia.
Требования к квалификации
To be successful in this role you need to have High technical education, several years of work experience of Technical Manager or Chief Engineer in a production unit. Work experience in woodworking production is an advantage. Furthermore, you need to have a customer focus and the ability to create the customer focus among the co-workers.
You need to have a leadership style according to the IKEA leadership capabilities and Values. You must be ambitious, positive, and flexible and be able to stand stress. You have to be used to working on a high pace and have the conscious mind set to be able to find cost-efficient solutions throughout the value chain. It is an advantage if you have worked with similar tasks before and beneficial if you also have experience in working according to LEAN principles, in order to understand the customer´s need. You have to be a good communicator and express yourself well both verbally and in writing. You must be fluent in English and Russian.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. In addition, as IKEA is the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So do not hesitate to send us your application today.
For further information Please contact
Vitalijs Konstantinovs, General Director, IKEA Industry Vyatka (83334)53001,
e-mail: [email protected]
HR Manager, Olga Kuklina +7 922 950 0309 e-mail: [email protected]