- Trnava, Slovensko
- Plný úväzok
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. IKEA Industry, integrated part of Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers. IKEA Industry has 41 production units in 10 countries.
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key. In a constantly growing IKEA, every individual is taken care of, respected, acknowledged and included.
People are themselves, and respecting the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA better.
Popis pracovnej ponuky
Supervises the ongoing maintenance of efficiency and development of OT infrastructure (servers, peripherals), Wonderware platform, Manufacturing Operations Management system, production data reporting system and leading process to steer technological/quality processes via collected and analysed data. Ensures compliance with the MSF ready standard in the IT area.
1. Supervision and development of OT infrastructure
- OT network management: troubleshooting, address management, VLAN management
- OT server management: installing updates, monitoring activity, access management, diagnostics, software installation
- management of peripheral devices: operator panels (software installation, failure removal, configuration), tablets (configuration and diagnostics) verification of compliance of implemented products with IKEA requirements
2. Wonderware platform management
- configuration, access management, installing updates, troubleshooting
- platform development - connecting new machines / lines, database management (Historian)
- optimization of system solutions in terms of the current needs of users
3. MOM system management
- access management, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, database maintenance
- testing system operation after updates
- current user support
- configuration of new areas (new lines, factories, flows)
- implementation of new modules (development, testing)
4. Supervision of the production data reporting system
- SQL database management: access, troubleshooting, optimization, preparation of data for business areas, preparation of report definitions based on business needs
5. Supervision over the MSF ready standard
- supervision over the standard of connecting new machines (production lines, robots and vision systems)
- cooperation with suppliers of new solutions (software, machines)
- access management for external companies
- integration of MSF systems with external solutions
6. Transferring knowledge in the field of IT, in particular
- conducting technical training mainly to production key users and end users
- technical consultancy for other department employees
- Higher education - IT or related
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of ERP system management (preferably in a production company)
- Experience in the integration of OT / OT networks
- CISCO NNCA, SQL, Wonderware System Platform certification
- Experience in conducting trainings
- Professional development and personal growth
- Stability and self-actualization in the biggest furniture group in the world
- Possibility for further professional growth
- Good working conditions in an international team.
- Meal in onsite canteen
- Contribution to pension
- 5 days of extra holiday
- 13th salary.