BA Marketing & Communication Communicator
- Älmhult, Sweden
Do you have a passion for people, marketing and communication? Can you create unique and relevant communication for products? Can you transform product information to truly inspiring customer benefits that turn interested shoppers into keen IKEA lovers? Here it is. Your chance to take on the challenge as Marketing & Communication Communicator in one of the most influential small towns in the world!
We are on an exciting journey the years to come where we will strengthen the core of what we do in Core Business Range One of these areas is Marketing & Communication where the focus is on strengthening the IKEA brand and making the shopping journey for our customers smoother and more rewarding. We will continue sharing what we do and why, to create engagement and build curiosity and trust for the IKEA brand – both inside and outside the IKEA world.
Right now we are looking for three Marketing & Communication Communicators one for Business Area (BA) DOW Dining, Outdoor & Secondary Storage and one for Business Area (CHILI) Children’s & Lighting and one for Business Area TESEC (Textiles, Social Entrepreneurship & Collections)
As Marketing & Communication Communicator, you develop strong communication for our range while also supporting communication topics which improves the quality of our consumer facing communication as well as our ways of working in the team.
Your main responsibilities include to:
- Analyse and identify the need of product and range communication content, based on insights and customer needs, in order to decide what, when and how to communicate for all consumer-facing media and channels.
- Secure the customer perspective from a range and product communication point of view in the product development process (DNP) when developing news, improves and running range.
- Manage the execution of the communication production in the different media activation projects
- Approve, follow-up and secure that communication messages are fulfilled in the communication execution.
- Proactively inform communication production suppliers about upcoming plans to secure the content readiness.
- Work with product from communication perspective throughout the Product life cycle and the customer experience journey.
- Contribute to the Marketing & Communication budget in the BA, as well as to the yearly Meeting-the-Customer plan on a tactical level.
The Marketing & Communication Communicator is part of the Marketing & Communication function and reports to the Marketing & Communication Team Leader.
In this role we believe that you:
- Lead with IKEA values
- Have an excellent ability to, built on insights and customer needs, develop a strong and commercial customer meeting through communication
- Are guided by simplicity and always strive to exceed customer expectations by delivering high quality communication
- Are detailed, structured and analytical end enjoy working cross functions and organisations
- Enjoy taking initiatives and to lead and drive product- and range communication content and other communication projects with the consumer in focus
- Have several years of experience working with communication, including digital, and a solid track record of marketing and/or communication, preferably with an academic degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
Experience from working in IKEA Retail – working with marketing and/or communication in a Service office or a background from marketing function in a retail landscape is welcome.
You are a true ambassador of IKEA culture and values and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest September 15, 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. Please send us your application in English today.
Please note we are looking for both permanent and temporary employments. Preferred starting date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Angela Johansson BA CHILI at [email protected], if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Marie Sandman, +46 768545309.