Senior Purchasing Specialist
- Dalian, Liaoning, China
IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the Inter IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 42 production units in 10 countries with around 19,000 co-workers. Every year we produce more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
IKEA Industry Dalian is belonged in IKEA Industry group and located in Dalian Development Area of China. It is the first environmental company in China. The factory site of IKEA Industry Dalian covers 37000 square meters, having 650 co-workers until 2017. It started to manufacture officially on 16th November, 2006, mainly in a serial of classic POANG， ROCKING chairs etc in the early period. Now, it started to have more new products like
Baby POANG, PELLO,FROSTA and Mirror etc.
1. Regular purchasing: veneer, glue, lacquer, sanding materials, tools.
2. Make weekly veneer MRP plan according to updated production plan .
3. Prepare PO according to MRP result in order to keep right stock level.
4.Communicate with sup regarding quality/quantity discrepancy and find solutions after discussion with quality and production department.
5.Follow up deliveries, payments and make registration of purchasing process in Kingdee system.
6. Prepare monthly cashflow to finance.
7. Communicate with Chemicals’ suppliers requirements towards MSDS, and make sure that all SDS documentation is properly updated by the supplier.
8. Research the market, and perform tendering process in order to find cost saving opportunities.
9. Purchase raw Materials according to production plan demand.
1. Ability to manage the daily jobs under stress.
2. Strong leadership and influencing skill, team builder.
3. Excellent execution skill.
4. Well versed in purchasing procedure, basic law knowledge, and cost control concept.
5. More than 3 years' experience in similar positions in multinational companies, prefer with wood/furniture industry experience.
6. Bachelor degree or above with relative background.Training in principles of management,purchasing, law issue is preferred.
7. Good computer skills, ability to work with Microsoft office software very well. Also familiar with ERP
熟练操作计算机，并能够使用MS Office， ERP.
8. English fluent both in written and oral.