Digital Meeting Specialist, IKEA Supply
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
We’re strengthening our communication team to cater for new needs in content production, live streamed meetings and digital events. Are you a great project leader with a bag full of technical skills? Do you have broadcast and studio production experience? Then you may be just the person we are looking for!
Now we are looking for a Digital Meeting Specialist to join IKEA Core Buisness Supply
Like so many companies we’re gearing up to build inhouse capabilities in digital meetings. With an organisation spread all over the world, virtual meetings and high quality content is a must to keep our co-workers involved, informed and connected. This role will be supporting several different business units to tailor great virtual meetings, in everything from providing advice and expertise for smaller events to leading broadcasting and studio productions. You will also work with a network of communication and digital meeting colleagues from other IKEA organisations. We’re assessing the possibility to build up a mini-studio in Pratteln, Switzerland, which you would build and run as part of your assignment. Between projects you’ll be supporting various projects with pre-recordings, editing and packaging video content.
In this role, you have a chance to lead everything from small digital meetings to high-end productions. We need someone who will play an active part in both planning and execution, and who enjoys leading the whole production, big and small. That means you are probably a great sound technician, video expert or live producer. Or maybe you're all three! This role gives you the space to do it all.
As a Digital Meeting Specialist you will:
- Develop and secure digital meeting solutions in a cost-conscious and highly functional way
- Continuously explore possible efficiencies in the way of working, using the best digital or technical tools
- Secure hardware and broadcast equipment necessary to succeed with the assignment
- Support with planning,developing and delivering digital communication in the most effective, engaging, inspiring and relevant way
- Lead and execute live streamed events, digital meetings and virtual gatherings
- Coach and support colleagues to improve ways of working with digital events
- Work according to the IKEA values
- Be the specialist during live productions, support as a producer, sound, light and video expert
- Collaborate with other IKEA organisations and external suppliers.
We think you are open and prestige-less, and driven by a wish to keep co-workers informed, engaged and empowered. You enjoy building your network and interacting with different stakeholders, both internal and external. You have an uncomplicated way with people and enjoy inspiring others. You are a person who has a passion for digital solutions and an eagerness to learn and develop in your profession through the needs from the business. You grow with, and through, your colleagues – and in the same way your colleagues grow with your support. Your strong personal leadership makes you a natural at influencing and developing our way of working in an environment that increasingly needs your expertise.
n order to succeed, we think you’ll need to bring:
- Strong experience in broadcast and live streaming
- Strong experience working with both internal and external stakeholders, preferably in an international environment or a global context
- Good knowledge of hands-on production, including audio,video and lighting
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite and streaming software solutions
- Sufficient hardware knowledge to help you make decisions when investing or renting
- Project leading capabilities that allow you to operate (strategically, tactically, operationally) in an efficient and cost-conscious way
- Very strong English language skills, both written and spoken.
Please apply in English before 4th of November 2021. Please also note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So don’t delay, please send us your application today.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Deborah Eckerby, Communication Manager, IKEA Supply at [email protected] (+46 737087816). For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309
We look forward to receiving your application!