IKEA Museum Co-worker, Älmhult
- Älmhult, Sweden
Älmhult is the heart of IKEA. This is where our culture and values were shaped and still develop. This is where the global range and product development for IKEA takes place today and where we want to continue to develop together with the municipality and the community at large. Älmhult is a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
IKEA Älmhult AB is a holding company and forms a company group with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB. We are an independent entity within the Inter IKEA Group.
With a unique role to support the positioning of “IKEA in Älmhult”, IKEA Älmhult AB, together with IKEA Museum, IKEA Hotell, IKEA Property AB in collaborations with many others, works to secure the development of Älmhult as an attractive and great place. A place where I want to work, live and visit, today and tomorrow.
The Visitor Experience Team consists of about 12 co-workers with different backgrounds and experience. You meet our visitors with a great engagement and competence. As part of the team you are available to make sure our visitors get the best possible experience from their museum visit. In the assignment you are responsible for ensuring that all our visitors feel welcome, share relevant visitor information, ensure that the museum is in shape as new on a daily basis and assist customers in the museum shop and throughout the museum.
- You are passionate about the IKEA vision “to create a better everyday life for the many people” and dedicated to the IKEA Concept and business idea.
- You enjoy the IKEA culture, live by IKEA values and build trustful relations with people.
- You are service minded, inspired by and curious about the museum visitor.
- You are inspired by working in a high energized environment.
- You enjoy sharing stories and do it in an inspirational way and feel confident talking to people in groups.
- You are inspired by working together in teams and find inspiration in delivering to others.
- You take initiative and action to fullfill the current needs.
- You have the ability to find new better solutions on a daily basis.
- It is an advantage if you have work experience within service related jobs.
- We expect you are fluent in both Swedish and English, both written and spoken. It is also a plus if you speak additional languages, especially German.
- If you have experience from working within IKEA this is also a plus.
- You have computer skills.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
The position is a permanent position every second weekend and a trial period of 6 months will apply. IKEA Museum is open between 10 a.m. and 18 p.m. all days during the week and your working hours will be scheduled every second weekend.
If you have questions please contact Michael Nilsson, Team Leader Visitor Experience Team, phone nr +46 070 877 51 01.
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis so don´t hesitate to apply online. The closing date for applying is 19 September 2021.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!