Regulatory and Product Compliance Leader
- Shanghai, China
About the us
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
About the job
Develop and maintain food products requirement knowledge, internal and external to secure pre-requisites for a sellable range in China.
Build knowledge of food products requirement by proactively developing external and internal networks with the customer in focus based on a global approach.
- Develop and maintain, based on Chinese legislation and IKEA requirements, the China market food requirements and establish enterprise standards according to business demands.
- Support the import control and the operational compliance during importation, transportation and storage of food products in the DC, providing to the relevant stakeholder the technical documents needed (product specifications, test reports, certificates).
- Represent Inter IKEA group including but not limited to China food wholesale companies upon products requirement and compliance relevant government activities accordingly, including responsible for all necessary licenses related to food products, authority investigation and product recall activities on the standpoint of China wholesaler.
- Contribute in competence development activities for relevant food products requirements to secure right competence in the business, including license requirement related to specific food product import business, internal process/documentation establishment to fulfil authority requirements.
- Give input to the food products requirement process in Range and Supply and on the food standardization process in China in order to create correct requirement to reach compliance.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relations with standardization communities, relevant authorities and alliances as well as internal IKEA stakeholders.
- Follow up and interpret on food China GB establishment and development trends, and responsible for influence future market food & alcoholic products requirements with the customer in focus based on a global IKEA approach.
- University degree in food engineering, food technician, food lawyer or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Chinese food legislation and standards.
- Familiar with China system for developing food and alcoholic products requirements.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Good knowledge in IKEA products, IKEA concept and overall IKEA business processes.
- Building and maintain relationships.
- Inspired by the complexity of China market.
- Inspired by the IKEA vision.
- A strong desire to influence, challenge and improve established standards and legislations.
- Always striving to work proactively.
C Job-specific capabilities
- Ability to build trustworthy relations within the sphere of influence.
- Strong communication skills to different groups internally and externally as well as experts and non-experts.
- Leadership skills.
- Dare to actively take discussion and debates.
- Knowledge of business negotiation.
D Leadership capabilities
- Inspire and clarify
- Unleash entrepreneurs
- Create customer value
- Build strong relationships
- Collaborate and co-create
Welcome with your application! More details, please contact Joy Mao ([email protected]).