Cyber Security Specialist - IKEA Home smart
- Älmhult, Sweden
At Business Area (BA) IKEA Home smart you will join an amazing group of talented, passionate people with an entrepreneurial mind-set who are set on democratizing the smart home. We develop smart products to enable a smarter life at home for people all over the world. We are curious and passionate about creating solutions that solve real-life problems and help people realize their dreams. All on their terms. Because we believe everyone deserves a smart home.
To succeed, we look for new ways of integrating technology and digital solutions into furniture and life at home. We explore opportunities throughout the home and we work closely together with other Business Areas to both drive transformation of the existing range and develop new smart products to attract new customers to IKEA. We’re still at the beginning – there is lots more to come.
Having a good security is one of the most important things for IKEA Home smart and we are now looking for a Cyber Security Specialist across multiple security domains that can help us build the future of IKEA Home smart. Our ethos is security and privacy by design. We expect security to be a built-in quality aspect, not a bolted-on property. As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will work closely together with the architects and software engineers and focus on enabling IKEA to develop secure and high-quality software. You will support the secure software development of products and help to shape the future of IKEA Home smart.
We believe that you are passionate to drive, explore and understand how things are built and how they break. Where theoretical knowledge helps you, it is backed up by practical skills learned and honed beyond what can be taught. You excel when confronted by an open-ended situation. You have powerful analytic capabilities as well as an ordered and structured approach to problem solving. You are pragmatic and ensure that we enable business to flourish, today and tomorrow.
We are looking for a person that has experience in multiple programming languages and frameworks and a good understanding of software security. You are required to have a good understanding in agile ways-of-working and be inspired by working in a product-oriented organization.
It is an advantage if you have experience in some of the below areas:
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC)
- Code Reviews
- Threat Modeling
- OWASP / BSIMM or similar “frameworks” for software security
- Static/Dynamic/Interactive Code and 3rd party analysis tools and processes
- Security in the Cloud
- Cloud native security frameworks and controls
- Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions
- Embedded systems, IoT and Hardware based attacks
To be successful in the role, we expect that you have experience of the relevant security domains in combination with the capability to communicate this to stakeholders in a clear and concise way. We believe that you are used to managing highly confidential information and to act with a strict level of professional discretion.
With your excellent communication skills, you have the capability to build strong relations with both internal as external stakeholders. You are passionate about creating the best technical solutions for our customers at the right price with the right quality, beautiful in design and with focus on sustainability.
IKEA of Sweden is a truly global environment, with colleagues from all over the world. You therefore need to be fluent in English.
We see that you have strong competences and motivations in the following areas:
- Passionate about creating a great user experience and innovations in the area of smart homes
- Energetic, driven and committed to deliver result in a high-paced environment
- Solution-oriented team player and strong collaborator
- Experienced and motivated in working in a rapidly changing environment
- High entrepreneurial drive: Stretching boundaries, challenging what already exists, always striving to develop better products and solutions
- Experience from the industry/market of Internet of Things
- Capability in developing products/solutions including software and electronics
- Knowledge in digital solutions and digital interfaces for consumer products
- Capability in agile development methods of products/solutions
So don't hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English latest by the 15th of August.
Due to the vacations we will not be able to answer any questions