Communication Specialist, Range & Product Development
- Älmhult, Sweden
We believe that better products enable better homes, and that better homes create a better everyday life. Do you want to be part of strengthening the IKEA identity and to lead IKEA with range and product development in the center? To unleash the movements set out in the Range & Communication strategy by inspiring, empowering and engaging with people throughout the IKEA network, with extra attention to people working close to range and product development? If so, come join us and create extraordinary results by daring to try new things!
Inter IKEA Group has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year we introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products
Do you have a passion for creation?
- We are on an exciting journey the years to come aligned with the IKEA direction.
- People are more than ever looking for honest and authentic brands that offer great experiences.
- We see creativity, entrepreneurship, innovation and digitalisation as key change drivers on the way to truly become affordable and accessible for the many people parallel with being people and planet positive.
We are now looking for a creative and motivated Communication Specialist for Range & Product Development with good business understanding and strong communication skills interested in making key priorities come to life by designing and producing internal communication materials.
- Lead, develop and support internal communication projects (e.g. plan how to best roll out projects/news depending on target group together with content owners).
- Develop and prepare content for a variety of internal communication materials (e.g. articles for IKEA home, PPT for presentations, booklets, movies).
- Internal communication tools administration (e.g. publishing on IKEA home, IKEA videos).
- Build and influence the long-term trust in IKEA as a brand, company and employer.
- Have passion for designing and producing internal communication materials such as presentations, web content, news, posters and movies etc., and your main focus will be to support the many exciting initiatives and questions being led within Range & Product Design.
- Here we strategically lead Democratic design, develop the range and product IKEA identity and many, many other small and big things enabling the design and development of the IKEA product range offer
- To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion for creating communication materials, both visual and text focused production, as well as working with internal and external digital channels.
- As a person you have a strong drive, independence, and creativity.
- You are structured, thorough and capable to work in a complex organization – always with simplicity in mind.
- Degree in communication or graphics design will be an additional asset.
- Fluent English in writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and graphics programs (Adobe Creative cloud).
- Strong customer focus and ability to work in cross-departmental teams.
If you think this role could be your next career step, we look forward to receiving your application & cover letter in English latest 30th of July 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
This position reports to the RPD Communication manager and is part of the Range & Product Development Communication team and community. It will initially be focused on initiatives and topics being led from the Range & Product Design Area, and thus have a close relation to the Range & Product Design Communication Leader. If you have questions regarding this role or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!