- Shanghai, China
About the us
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
About the job
The purpose of the job is to provide support in developing the way of working in import and export operations when necessary taking into consideration processes, organizations and solutions.
The job is done by understanding and documenting the present situation (AS-IS), identify improvement potentials and control weaknesses (TO-BE) and define the roadmap from AS-IS to TO-BE.
The objective is to secure standardized, optimized and flexible ways of working in import and export operations which are in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations. To continuous improvement towards higher efficiency and effective controls by improving and streamlining existing processes, working routines and solutions.
- Mapping of AS-IS processes including working methods, identification of process improvements and control weaknesses, definition of TO-BE process
- Line/Process interaction with Solution Owners in SCDEC as Functional Experts
- Coordinate CR’s for Customs global or local customs systems or interfacing systems
- Develop and maintain of local automation tools and reports to enable efficient & compliant operations, analysis, KPI and audit functions
- Work to identify existing or potential concerns and identify immediate, interim and long term operational or technology resolutions to gain efficiencies and improve processes
- Participate or lead operational projects, e.g. system roll-out, process improvement initiatives etc
- Good knowledge in process setup and project management
- Experience in automation solution development (VBA, Python, PowerBI etc )
- Knowledge in logistics or Customs is prefered
- Excellent process development and documetation skills on automation solutions
- Good data analysis, investigation skill
- Fluent in English, both in written & oral
- High interest in supply chain related topics
- Enjoying working with people and motivated by lead and developing people
- Eager to work in a global environment and to accept and take advantage of diversity
- Enjoying working in a fast growing company and facing challenges arising from subsequent growth
- Eager to learn, keen on details, willingness to know “Why”
- Eager to drive change and find optimal solutions
C Job-specific capabilities
- Leading and Implementing Change
- Strategic and operational Planning
- Influencing and Communicating Effectively
- Defining Goals and Delivering Results
- Ability to influence outcomes, collaborate and coorperate with different teams and functions
D Leadership capabilities
- Develop the business and deliver results
- Lead and develop people
- Inspire and clarify
- Create togetherness
- Find better ways
- Enable change
- 5 years experience in Process Improvement work(include automation sulotion).
- 2-3 years experience in logistic or Customs.
- Ability to align and meet expectations across functions.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Skilled in MS Office Package(eg, Excel, VBA, MS Access).
- Good communicator.
- Analytical & Structured.
- University Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Fluency in English.
Welcome with your application! More details, please contact Joy Mao ([email protected]).