IKEA Components China - Business Analyst
- Nantong, Jiangsu, China
The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.
To be an active partner in steering the organization with fact based material and analysis for optimization, utilization and improvements of the business.
- Data collection, identify needs, analyse priorities, provide suggestions to Business Navigator, business teams and/or the management within the respective function
- Responsible for analysis of relevant measurements and KPI’s Participate and contribute in projects as well as leading development activities
- Looking for innovative solutions based on data analysis
- Identify, implement and share best practices from projects within the organisation
- Discover solutions to develop and drive business to achieve best possible result with lowest cost and simplicity in mind
- Act as main requester and receiver of reports and solutions towards the Business Intelligence function
- Handling Business Intelligence incidents and maintenance cases on request from organization (2nd level)
- Responsible for corrective actions within Business Intelligence (minimizing incidents, trainings etc)
- University degree in Science, Business Admin, Economics or corresponding knowledge
- Profound knowledge of Business Intelligence and analytical tools
- Knowledge/experience from collecting and analysing data via systems, surveys or questionnaires
- Having expertise in analysing data for suggestion of strategical and tactical decisions