Co-worker Food Dishwash, IKEA Delft, 24 hours/week
- Delft, Netherlands
The dishwash is an important place within IKEA Food. By securing that we clean the dishes on time, we can make sure that we are able to welcome our guest in a safe and pleasant way.
We are looking for co-workers who can work 24 hours a week. You be scheduled 3 or 4 times a week in shifts between 07:00 in the morning and 22:00 in the evening. Your schedule will be available four weeks up front. We are looking for co-workers who are flexible in their working times and can work both during weekdays (including evenings) and weekends.
· Making sure that the dishes go through the dishwasher on time
· Making sure that the clean dishes are sorted and put in the right spot
· Cleaning tasks
· You are able to work independently, but also fit well in a team
· You are able to work under pressure
· You are able to do physical work
· Experience in catering or hospitality is a plus
What can you expect from IKEA
- A 7 month contract with view to extension
- A good salary, depending on your experience, knowledge and capabilities
- Allowances for weekend and evening hours
- 13th month
- 27 holidays (when working full-time)
- Good pension plan
- Travel allowance
- 15% discount on your store purchases. Like that, you can turn your house into a new IKEA showroom!
About IKEA Food
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. IKEA F&B in Delft consists for the following areas: Swedish Restaurant, Swedish Café, Swedish Food Market, Swedish Bistro, Main kitchen and Co-worker Restaurant.
If you grow IKEA grows. Together with us you can explore the career possibilities in an inspirational working experience with international options. We offer you a spot where people are given the possibility to do what they do best. Let us grow together!
Please apply with your CV and a motivation letter. Applications without a letter and / or CV will not be taken into consideration.
An integrity check via the warning register of Fraud Approach Retail Foundation is part of the application procedure.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our recruiter, Laura via 06-50157594 (whats-app or phone call)