Office Service Partner Core Business Franchise
- Malmö, Sweden
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services, and we also develop the business by leading:
- The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers.
- When and how IKEA expands, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
The Business Support assignment is to enable IKEA co-workers and visitors to experience an environment offering inspiring & safe work places, dynamic meetings and creative learning.
Your main responsibilities in the role will be:
- Contribute to long term development of people and business together within Office Services assignment for CBF locations in Sweden and contribute to the alignment of policies and ways of working.
- Carry out and/or support routines related to technical service of the facility and act as the first line of contact for safety & security.
- Coordinate the proactive local safety & security work.
- Monitor that routines related to a clean office environment are being followed.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with landlords and office suppliers.
- Ensure office furnishing and equipment is well functioning and fresh as well as perform office supply replenishment routines e.g. food and drink services, office supply
- Perform execution of safety and security routines defined by Risk & Compliance
- Execute local operational day-to-day Safety & Security activities.
- Contribute to the execution of events and large meetings e.g. arranging room setup, “fika” according to given specification
- Contribute to building and maintaining business solutions related to the offices and meeting places, e.g. visitor registration, room booking and access solutions as take responsibility of general office communication in collaboration with communicators.
- Additional be responsible for some projects connected to office service support and its development and innovation.
To be able to succeed in this job, you need to share and live the IKEA values. You need to carry vast experience from working in a service profession, preferably in a multi-cultural environment with good experience working in IKEA.
You are passionate in life at home and home furnishing curious to explore and share with a positive attitude and energy to grasp opportunities. You are a team player as manage yourself with a great willingness to offer high level of support ,dare to take decision and learn from mistakes.
Further we would like you to have:
- Knowledge of the IKEA direction, strategies, ways of working, annual business calendar.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and relevant Business Solutions.
- Understanding principles and practices for stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of office and meeting related topics as, Interior design the IKEA way, assigned based office environment, office communication, digital workplace, hosting events, fundamental office services as cleaning, safety & security, etc.
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail to accurately create and verify reports, lists, etc.
- Growth mindset : curious to explore and eager to learn
- Ability to build trust and excellent relationships across with suppliers, visitors, co-workers and business partners.
- Ability to organize , take initiative and work well in a changing environment
- Ability to lead the assignment in interaction within and outside the organisation.
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish as being an excellent in communication in an engaging and clear way with simple tone of voice.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application!
It is a full time position (40h/week). The position is located in Malmö. Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by August the 13th 2021. We will assess and interview candidates continuously as the applications come in. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at Inter IKEA Systems and why you would be a good fit for this role.
If you have questions about the role, please contact Office Service Manager Tommy Bejerås.